Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a couple weeks of discussing cities, many of you have suggested several cities in which to host the Bullitt Club Nationals.

Below is a compiled list, please cast your vote.

San Francisco, CA
Las Vegas, NV
Tulsa, OK,
Dallas, TX
Youngstown, OH
Atlanta, GA
Charlotte, NC
Fairfax, VA
Pensacola, FL
Washington DC

Wade Koch
3.73s
Steeda Tri-Ax
Pro-M 80mm MAF
JBA Cat4ward Chrome Headers coming...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2002-01-12 22:49 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kfengler on 2002-01-15 12:54 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
I vote for Tulsa or Dallas. No not b/c they are close for me but b/c they have everything and are centrally located. Tulsa even has Route 66.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I vote for Dallas since it's in the middle...

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Tulsa or Dallas, central location for most, especially Tulsa.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Definitely Dallas... :smile:

·
Registered
448 Posts
You know I gotta say Atlanta...:grin: But Tulsa or Dallas would be an acceptable drive, and they are more centrally located.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
dallas or tulsa
(arlington tx near 6 flags and wet n wild , ranger stadium etc )...lots of other stuff to do plus....drags at ennis race track not too far for 1/4 mile track or kennedale for 1/8 mile
possibly texas world speedway in fort worth...for the show and go...

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
My heart says San Francisco for purity reasons. I think we'd even get press coverage and all that. "Bullitt Returns to San Fancisco". But practicality says Dallas. It is central for everybody.

On the other hand, I am doing a cross country trip with 2759. So almost anywhere would be good so long as the timing is right. Have we even worked out an appox. date?

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Dallas

1 - 20 of 98 Posts