Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Yeah, I thought that the polls were already in and that Dallas had won. So what if all of us are from Texas, people just don't realize that Texas is so big. It takes longer to drive from El Paso to Texarkana than from Texarkana to Chicago.

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Ditto, I thought Texas was a done deal.
Why a new poll? Texas is pretty central
for everybody with a big event too.

DHG #3875
Modifications:
BULLITT chase scene recreated on rear dash
with Revell 1/25 scale 68 GT 390 Fastback and
68 Charger R/T metal body models. Unfortunately
the hub caps don't come off the Charger.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PY on 2002-01-15 12:02 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
H1RESQ is driving this one, I just copied in his data. :smile:

How's that for a teflon answer?

Seriously, I'll let Wade speak to these.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Wanted to get members only votes. The last entry is the FFW in Ennis (Dallas). That's the one I voted for. People liked Dallas, but many thought it was the wrong time of year. The poll is made up of locations and the major event.

·
Registered
219 Posts
WAKE UP BULLITT OWNERS!!!!!! Where else would you have the FIRST Bullitt national meeting, but San Franciso??? Have it in Texas next time.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Well, it is definatly more central than San Fran.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,117 Posts
Of course, everyone wants it in a city close to them. Karl, looks like we will have to travel a long distance no matter where it is! :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
It doesn't pay to live on either of the coasts, when we're looking for CENTRAL !!!
Just think of our poor Hawaiian folks...nothing is Central to them...

·
Registered
219 Posts
Central? Have it somewhere central next time. Bullitt == San Francisco, not Tulsa, OK (no offense to my OK brothers & sisters). Do it in San Francisco and I bet we can get Chad McQueen to show up with #1!!!

·
Registered
153 Posts
If you draw a North-South line near the center of the US, you're going to have one city near that line, that has more to offer than the rest. Dallas is the best choice. We have FFW at Ennis, Six Flags Over Texas, more restaurants than any other city except San Francisco and many, many malls with great shopping. This city is set up to entertain. I think it's the best choice. But that's just my "everything revolves around Texas" opinion. :smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: justindal on 2002-01-15 18:23 ]</font>

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
justindal,

Your opinion appears to be the same as mine.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Hello Fellow Bullitt Club members,

I would have to agree even if I lived on the East Coast. The movie was made in San Francisco and that should be the place for the first event :wink:... Seems kind of sacrilegious NOT to do it in San Francisco to me ;-(...

Thanks.

Bud

·
Registered
260 Posts
Let's have it in Central Helena, Montana...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts