Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm leaving Los Angeles heading out to Illinois in a few hours so I decided to check the weather..............64 in LA and 18 (feels like 6) in tropical Illinois. But I won't complain while I'm there. The last thing my family want's to hear is me complain since I'm only there for a couple of weeks and back to LA! Ahhhhh, the Christmas season. As long as there are snowed over parking lot's and an access to a rear wheel drive car I will get through it.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bullitt 736 said:
Travel safe and Merry Christmas. Just don't hit any snowy parkings lots in a Bullitt. :smile:
Are you kidding!?! That would be my idea of a perfect holiday season! Unfortunately #801 is staying in LA! :grin: Thanks for the well wishes, I'm charging the iPod now.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Have a cool flight, brutha.

I may be able to swing by Illinois via road trip if you're going to be there a while. (what part of IL?)

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts
Get ready to see some major snow, Rikki! Hope you don't have any flight delays or cancellations. Big time storm in the East right now.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cochese said:
Have a cool flight, brutha.

I may be able to swing by Illinois via road trip if you're going to be there a while. (what part of IL?)
Oh man, would that be cool or what? I'm actually staying for 3 WEEKS this time so I WILL be there! I'm in the Northern part of Illinois near the border of Wisconsin. If you've heard of Rockford Illinois (Cheap Trick) I'm somewhat close to that city. Collin, I would meet you 1/2 way just to hang with "Sweet Baby James". This trip is all about just having a good time and taking my time. I'll call you when I get in and settled. ROCK ON!!!!

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bullitt3817 said:
Get ready to see some major snow, Rikki! Hope you don't have any flight delays or cancellations. Big time storm in the East right now.
Perry, I just spoke with mom and I'm flying into Midway and from what she told me just O'hare is having closures. But in Il that could change at any time!!!

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,031 Posts
Rikki Racer said:
Collin, I would meet you 1/2 way just to hang with "Sweet Baby James". This trip is all about just having a good time and taking my time. I'll call you when I get in and settled. ROCK ON!!!!
And we would want pics! :smile:

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts
Rikki Racer said:
Perry, I just spoke with mom and I'm flying into Midway and from what she told me just O'hare is having closures. But in Il that could change at any time!!!
Well hopefully the worst is over in IL by now. I think the worst is over in Ontario now, too. We got about 12-16 inches. Lots of shovelling today!

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
I'm leaving Chicago in a few hours and heading to LA. 8am meeting tomorrow and I'll be back tomorrow night. I was there a couple weeks ago on the same kind of overnight trip and Greg (Rikki) and his girlfriend Rebecca were kind enough to show me the sights. The hospitality and companionship were impeccable. Let me know if I can return the favor while you guys are here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts