Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to be in Sherman, TX tbis weekend. My son is getting married in Bells, TX on Sunday. His fiance's family is from Sherman and that's where we will be staying. Won't be taking the Bullitt though since I need to bring 5 people and all the luggage. Not sure if any of you are from that area, and I will be driving down on Saturday and then leaving to go back home again on Monday so it will be a quick trip.

Steve

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
DFW Bullitt meet is Saturday the 17th at 11am.

I live near Sherman and if you wanted to go, I could pick you up.

Problem is,........ I have to leave fairly early because of other "stops" along the way. I have to be in Plano at 08:00 for a haircut and then around the corner to my Sister's house for Brunch, which you would also be welcome.

So, if you don't mind leaving early just PM me where you want me to pick you up and I will be there at 06:30.

EDIT I just noticed where you said you would not be driving down until Saturday.........if that is the case, I guess my offer is a bit too early. Unless you can manage to leave NE on Friday or Friday night? Anyway, you would have a good time, riding in a S/C'ed Bullitt and meeting some of the folks at the DFW meet!

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds awesome, but unfortunately I won't be there in time to join you. Wish I had more time. Thanks for the offer!

Steve

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Why not just fly down? And get one of the other 4 to drive the crowd down on Saturday?

Heck, I'll even pick you up at DFW airport and give you a bed for the night if necessary!

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll be staying at the La Quinta in Sherman. Since I won't be there until Saturday afternoon, I doubt we'll get a chance to meet. Too bad. Have a great time Saturday at the DFW meet :)

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Steve,

Sorry I was not available to contact/meet with you on Sunday morning after all. I actually slept in after being up most of Saturday night working on the net for my upcoming overseas trip and slept in on Sunday morning........

Anyway, I hope you had a good time while in Texas and have a safe trip back home. Maybe next time!

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Alan. We had a pretty tight schedule anyway. Just not much spare time this trip. The wedding went well and we got home just fine. Who knows, maybe we'll get a chance to get back into that area again sometime.

Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts