Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well everything is delayed in the courts for another week. The judge did not receive a copy of one of the reports.
This means I get to go to San Fran. I am going to do a BANSI trip up ther and back. Going to do this shoot. I hope it is worth it. I really did want to drive the 68' on the streets of SF. I will now get some cool pics of my car somewhere else but the parking lot of a hotel. (with a large coolant puddle under her):)
The truck and trailer are not comming together so I will have to attempt the fateful drive again!!! I purchased a gallon tub of LOCKTITE just for the trip.
Probably leaving O'dark thirty on Tuesday to arrive around 8-9 AM. To have the day to shoot. We need to get it done in one day because I need to be home in the afternoon on Wed. So I will probably just drive back on Tuesday night. Just over 300 miles each way plus the driving while we are there will make it quite a full day & night.
Now I am just waiting to get a final conformation from this guy to see if this plan will work for him. I will hopefully be hooking up with Scott (the Charger) from the 06' Nats. Gregg has been in touch with him.
Wooo Hooo!! More Bullitt Stuff. These are the Greatest Cars!! (ALL BULLITTS!!! 67-68' 01'S & to be 08'S)
Mike

·
Registered
41 Posts
:cool: That is sooooo cool...have enough fun for all of us! Don't forget to post pics after you get home.

Sorry court got passed to next week. I know you were looking forward to some resolution. Hang in there and keep us posted. I forgot to ask if your girls liked the pictures you took for them???

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
You go Mike! I hope you have a good time with this shoot and all goes well with it. It should be a real blast driving around SF with your 68! Take it easy coming over the hill tops. They can be real interesting...:badgrin:

I too hope your day in court turns out to be in your favor, and that the kiddos aren't dragged around by this situation any more than they already have been. Makes life seem very insecure for them and messes up their minds in the process. Never mind what others might be feeding them...:neutral:

Good Luck and drive safe buddy!

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Have fun Mike!!! Looking foward to seeing some of the pictures

Jeff

·
Registered
147 Posts
Yippee Mike! Glad to hear it's working out. See that 'pay it forward' stuff really does work. You just keep throwing all that good out there...it's going to come back to you twofold!
I am so excited for you. Even if the article isn't a major US pub, you are getting to live the dream! Have fun with it. And hey, who knows you could get cast for the upcoming movie. Move over Brad! Here comes Mike!!!
I hope it gets picked up by all sorts of pubs.
Let me know the outcome of that ominous court day. I'll be praying for you. I hope the girls are hanging in there. Did you record them for your picture frame? I hope it was an enthusiastic "We love you Daddy!"
Hugs!--Laura

1 - 6 of 6 Posts