Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chrysler announces that the 2008 Challenger will be built at a Canadian plant,for sale in early 2008. Sad thing that an American icon of muscelcar history will have no real American roots in either the chassis or Hemi engine.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
But it will have North American roots at least...

·
Quest for single digits
12,030 Posts
DavidMidgley said:
Right^^! The last time I checked Canada was a large part of North America.
Thank You and if you need more proof of that you just need to be in Texas where the Canadians take most of the hardware back to Canada. :D

So the Camaro and the Challenger are to be made here now. Awesome!

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
By then, Chrysler will be owned by G.M. :lol:

·
Premium Member
18,431 Posts
BigBullitt said:
By then, Chrysler will be owned by G.M. :lol:
Maybe not! Rumor is that Hyundia is considering buying all/part of Chrysler. I saw a thread on foureyedpride (older Mustangs from 1979-1996) club. I would think that Hyundia would want the trucks as they have none. Getting the whole thing could be costly, especially if it includes Jeep. But, the cars and trucks maybe cheap, relatively speaking, eh what?:shock:

·
Registered
740 Posts
Maybe not! Rumor is that Hyundia is considering buying all/part of Chrysler. I saw a thread on foureyedpride (older Mustangs from 1979-1996) club. I would think that Hyundia would want the trucks as they have none. Getting the whole thing could be costly, especially if it includes Jeep. But, the cars and trucks maybe cheap, relatively speaking, eh what?:shock:<!-- / message -->
That would be ashame if that happened.
:frown:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts