Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen a lot of people disappointed with their dyno runs, when compared to other Bullitt owners. Please keep in mind that each dyno is different and there are many variables between each dyno. ie Mustangdyne, Dynojet...Resist the temptation to do side by side comparisons of two cars that were run on completely different dynos.

I took my car in yesterday and the tech spent all day researching these cars in order to give me a run that he could be confident was an accurate representation of what my car can do. The only true number a dyno can give you is the difference between a baseline run and a run with modifications. This must be done on the same dyno. If the baseline run is 230 rwhp and the modified run is 240 rwhp then the 10 hp gain is a TRUE number.

Unfortunately for me, I did not do a baseline run, so the tech spent a lot of time trying to justify the numbers he was getting. Fortunately for me BullittMike is going to take his bone stock ride into my dyno shop and do some pulls so that the tech can have an accurate starting point. I will post more when I see how Mike's car reacts on that particular dyno.

Brad

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Brad1790 on 2001-12-19 06:34 ]</font>

·
Registered
50 Posts
Brad where are you getting the Saleen hood from, if you don't mind me asking what does it cost and do you have any pictures of what it looks like. I'm not crazy about the hood scoop and would consider a change. You can email me at [email protected] Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts