Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My luck pattern seems to be really eratic lately. First I luck into a Bullitt (good). Then it has bad paint (bad). Then the dealer offers me a new Bullitt (good). I pick it up Friday night at closing time and get less than 1/4 mile away from the dealer and the A/C compressor locks up (bad). Service isn't open on Saturday so I have to wait until Monday (bad). I get up this morning and check the lotto #'s and we got 5 out of the 6 #'s (very good). Man, that scared the crap out of me, in a good way, because for a few seconds we thought we had won the Texas lotto. But 5 out of 6 is pretty cool. Hmmm, what to do with unexpected money? Blower? Turbo? He, he, I'm like a kid in a candy store.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Dude,
You have way to many ups and then downs but ups really are good ones. Must be your clean liven. How much money are you talking? My new best friend.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
john, you looking for a "40 something" son to adopt??? -LOL
congrats on your good luck
i wouldn't do a blower or super charger for a couple of years but that's because idon't want a lot of mods on mine

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh don't I wish it was enough to get a Mach 1 also! Nope, only about $2650, but hey, it's "found" money so why not play a little? Being the good husband I am, I made my wife take it all and spend it on whatever she wants. Sounds good doesn't it? Actually I'm doing that because she's such a terrific woman and I could never repay her for all she's done for me. She's super cool about all my toys and pretty much let's me do what I want and get whatever I want. I mean heck, I get to race MX, and drive a kick *ss Mustang Bullitt

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
That was way smart!!!!!! The little wife will be really understanding when you really want something

1 - 6 of 6 Posts