Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good News: Nothing wrong with the rear end. Nice and tight, all tolerances met. Whew!

Bad News: 3650 trashed. :surprised Whining not the rear, its the tranny! :confused: Needs a rebuild or new tranny. Looking to go with T-56, but may not be done in time for the Nats. May have to opt for the 3650 rebuild.

May be driving something else to the Nats if I can talk wife into relinquishing her Malibu for a week or so. Decisions, decisions. POS daily driven Cavalier won't cut it for long trip, no AC, drinks oil and water, good for commute, but that's about all. SMART not arrive yet. What to do, what to do............Bad Timing All Around. Will be there one way or the other, but looks like it's gonna be expensive any way I go, since Bullitt tranny needs repair..........

If it weren't for bad luck, I wouldn't have no luck at all.........:evil:

But!........I have fun!

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Bullitt 736 said:
I hope things work your way Dave. Have you talked to Pro Motion or D&D about a T56 or 3650???

I know that Pro-Motion has rebuilt 3650's and BUILT 3650's.

No more 3650's. It's a T-56 for me, time permitting. Been wanting one for a while now, anyway, just had to redo the house for the wife first. Took a bunch of money, and then had to tap into the car mod money too, but the house is done, and now it's my turn again.

Going with a D&D T-56 kit. Problem is there are none available at the moment. Perhaps early next week they said, got to check again Monday or Tuesday. Has to be able to be completed by 18th for the drive to Myrtle beach. Timing really sucks right now.

kaylan1521 said:
Keep smiling Dave! If you aint breaking it you're not driving it hard enough!

Do what you gotta do to get there Buddy even if it is in a Chevy! Maybe this year you'll take some abuse instead of me. ;)

Good luck either way. won't be the same if a diehard like you wasn't there

At least the Malibu is green. Not DHG, but still green. If she let's me take it for a week and a half! No problem, I'll be there, even if I have to convince you to come down to Texas to pick me up. :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Hey Dave hope you can make it if nothing else take a flight and one of us will be more than happy to pick you up at the airport.

Jeff

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.