Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
We got to see and hear one of the two car team of Pro Stockers in Nov at the 2010 reveal-
Here are some photos snapped of Erica during the unveiling-

Maybe something to go back to the National events for!!!

=-=-=-=-=-=-

·
Premium Member
8,781 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Mus408 said:
What kind of engine package will they run in Pro/Stock?
Not sure which package, but Jim told me John Kaase was building them

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Don't know what package, but it will only be 500ci, around 1300-1500 hp. and cost in the high, high 5 figures.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
rblack4405 said:
I think the new Cobra Jet drag car won a stock class at the Winternationals
From Motor Trend-

Reprising the win of the 1968 model, John Calvert took the new Mustang FR500CJ Cobra Jet to the winning spot of the AA Stock Eliminator Class at the 2009 Winternationals in Pomona, CA.

“This wasn’t an easy race weekend; in fact I would say it was difficult. The weather certainly created some consistency issues, especially with an iffy track,” Calvert said, but “I am really excited and I am really pleased at the result.”

Calvert and competition slugged it out between constant rain delays which stretched the event to six days. But he and team, Oklahoma-based Brent Hajek Motorsports, took the victory in the final race, running a 10.14 ET while Tommy Gaynor, in the next lane, fouled out.

=-=-=-=-=-=--

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
^^^^^yep,that was it, I was too lazy to check NHRA. com again. I like the large snake decal on the rear quarter. Thanks for the info.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.