Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

i have some potentialy good news. i was able to talk directly with richard rogers today concerning licensing of the bullitt name and it looks good. i think i can start making stuff as early as late august. we j\have plans fr the following..

license frame
billet grill insert
dipstick
oil cap
lighter

all in satin special for the bullitt

stay tuned!!!

regards
george

www.mgwltd.cm

·
Registered
151 Posts
What about the plaque with our bullitt numbers on it?

·
Registered
586 Posts
The plaque would be everything to all Bullitters. I'm thinking it could mount in the engine bay, rather than the dash. What do you think?

·
Registered
223 Posts
George that would be awesome. I am just salivating at the thought of having some custome bullitt stuff especially the license frame.

Would we be able to get our #'s on the plate frame?

·
Registered
120 Posts
George I have on other request, that shouldn't be too difficult. I live in AZ and would love to have one of your shiter knobs w/ the "Bullitt" name on it.

·
Registered
959 Posts
George.. Outstanding! A nice billet Bullitt (heheh) license plate is first on the list...

Brian

·
Registered
451 Posts
I'd definitely buy a number plate, and maybe a license plate frame, definitely if that could have the number on it as well...

Joe

·
Registered
252 Posts
George, if you matched the satin on the rest of the car perfectly you might consider making up a prototype of a dash plaque and sending it to Ford for consideration. This could turn into a LARGE sale for you. I know for a fact that almost EVERY Bullitt owner on this site is unhappy with the cheesy sticker they got and I am pretty certain that any enthusiast who boght the Bullitt feels the same way. I also remember someone posting a while back either here or Blue Oval News that Ford was supposed to be having a meeting about a more permenant fixture such as this. At any rate I KNOW I would buy one and as you can see there are several others interested in it as well.
BTW....is that new short throw shift handle available? I saw a post with pics over in Mods forum. I think this would be a PERFECT compliment to my Tri-Ax. Thanx.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lok N Lod on 2001-07-28 01:17 ]</font>

·
Registered
163 Posts
I would love to get a replicia of my Bullitt sticker that is on the shock tower as a key chain.

I wonder if there is a machine tool shop that can make this and sell it to all of us?

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
What are the chances of getting a Bullitt license plate frame that has "BullittClub.com" on the bottom part (Bullitt on top, and a smaller "Bullittclub.com" on the bottom)?

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
George, thanks for all your efforts!
keep us posted. i think i'd go for all of your proposed items!

·
Registered
65 Posts
George that is GREAT! I received my order (shift knob, lock pins, light and a/c knobs, e brake) and everything fit just perfect. The interior is trick. I definetly want to get the license plate frame, dipstick and lighter. I would be more than willing to pay for the addition of adding the car # to the license plate frame and dash plaque.

DHG #2136

"You're born at point A, You'll die at point B... Kick Maximum arse!" :grin:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts