Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well in a few hours we are driving our Bullitt down to Neile Adams(McQueen) in a show at a small place in Hollywood, Can't wait, First off the see her preform and second to ride down in style with a car named afer her late Husbands Movie, Waxed and Ready!

Attachments

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It was a great show and in a section where she shows photos of her life while singing a picture at the Peterson with Chads Bullitt in the backgound and her family in front is shown, Great show classy lady.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We had her sign a Life Magazine with her and Steve on the cover, I have a friend that knows Chad and I will try to get said friend to ask Chad to sign the Bullitt, I did ask Neile how Chad was doing and she told me the details of his injuries....He is very lucky to be alive after the Porsche crash and he has a long way to go. She said he will never race again. Neile said they have all been busy with the new Movie about Steve it will be done with their guidence so it won't be just Hollywood trash, It is not in production yet. Very nice night and a very nice lady!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes you should have tonight is the lastnight but it starts in 15min.....She will be doing a book review etc soon at the Peterson and in Palm Springs

1 - 8 of 8 Posts