Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it's been pretty rainy around here in Philly but it look slike it's goign to clear up today and then not rain again until Monday. Anybody going to be around to maybe get some lunch sometime maybe a little afternoon cruise or something?

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
1986 has been out a little bit this week :)

I was kicking around going out to Longwood gardens myself. Not sure yet though.

If you guys come up 95 though, I am now NE of Philly :)

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Damnit! Im out of town this weekend. I can do next weekend if its nice!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
damn steve you're always out. By the time next weekend comes around I might be working on getting my supercharger on!

Considered giving the car a bath today, but once again the news predicts rain tonight. Supposed to be clear after tonight I hope, going to get her cleaned up tomorrow. This weekend is actually not looking that great for me either to meet up as I'll be hitting up AC and new years and stuff. We should definitely try to do next weekend if possible that'll be the last time I can do something

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
So far I can do next weekend. I usually visit my GF in MD on breaks and such, so thats why I'm out of town a lot. I'm always around the normal semester tough :)

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
So is anything going on this weekend?? The weather looks like it maybe good!!

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
I don't have any plans yet. Been driving 1986 this week. DAMN it was cold this morning. Good thing she was warm in the garage :cool:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm good for Saturday. Believe it or not, I have to head down to MD Sunday afternoon. What do you guys think, maybe a late lunch or something?

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I CAN do sat afternoon!! ;)Gotta pick a place.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
are you all NW Philly?
I am 30 miles NE of CC Philly, just this side of Trenton.
do a cruise? meet North of Philly somewhere? or?

also... if anyone is interested, the 26th of this month (will know for sure date tomorrow) my Mustang club is going to the Yuengling factory for a tour and then back out to Centralia for some more exploring. Any interest?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am about 15 miles NW of the city, but could do a little driving, especially if it's good weather :). I don't know what's really between us then, which would be North of the city. We do need to decide on a time and place umm... by tomorrow morning I hope haha

I am interested in the Yuengling tour, but I would have to travel about 2 1/2 hours from the opposite direction to meet up with you guys.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
phbull said:
I am about 15 miles NW of the city, but could do a little driving, especially if it's good weather :). I don't know what's really between us then, which would be North of the city. We do need to decide on a time and place umm... by tomorrow morning I hope haha

I am interested in the Yuengling tour, but I would have to travel about 2 1/2 hours from the opposite direction to meet up with you guys.
I think this is just about MidWay for all of us.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=l&hl=en&geocode=&time=&date=&ttype=&q=restaurant&near=I-276+W/[email protected],-75.123480&ie=UTF8&start=0&z=15&om=1

Just north of 611 off the turnpike is a Home Depot. Perhaps we should meet there?
How about at noon?

I notice there is Carrabas Italian restaurant there, along with some other options. If my link lists ones in the area... so everyone can make a suggestion... or perhaps just drive around til we find something :D Doylestown is like 10 minutes or so north and I know they have some interesting places, just never ate at any. Parking may be an issue there though as I know we all like the distant spots ;)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sounds good to me. A cheesesteak would definitely hit the spot for me. Say 12/12:30 at the Home Depot (I tend to be late to these things).

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Hmmmm! I thought when you guys said a late lunch and afternoon you meant like 2:30-3:00ish.. I have some stuff I gotta do in the morning. I will try to get it done in time but I cant be for sure.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
2:30 is good for me, in fact it's better since I just stuffed myself with dinner
as long as phbull chimes in, I am good for 2:30. I have everyones cells I think still

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
perfect. I'll aim for 2:30. Much better for me, seeing as how I just got in for the night. Also will PM my number

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
I think it's just us three, but I will update the thread anyways.
Location has changed as Black4592 is out now with stuff to do. New meeting location is Chapman Ford in NE Philly as me and phbull are going to check out the new 08 HG Bullitt & then cruise over to Jim's steaks off Cottman

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Sorry guys! I just got back in :( I'm kinda not diggin the weather either. We'll get a big meet together!:)

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
So here's todays pics

hahah 10k markup. what cocks

lol @ peice of **** shelby... what a ****ing crock. Look at that 200% riced hood.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts