Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't posted in a while. So, I figured I would give an update of the last two weeks.

I bought an 87 GT as a project. Needs work, but for the price, I couldn't pass it up.

Got to drive a Shelby GT500. Damn those are fast!

Found out that my buddy ordered his Challenger. Not sure how he managed that one, but great for him. I will get to drive that at some point too, as long as he drives it first :) .

Then while I was working a second job, I got to sit in a Rolls Royce Phantom. Didn't get to drive it, but damn those are slick. Even the track for the seats are chromed.

As for the bad, my wife got terminated from her job at ADP, Inc. (F' them!)on October 26th. She got screwed by a new boss that came in and wanted to bring in someone else. My wife was the lowest on the totem pole that he could get rid of. Trust me, if I had any connections in Michigan, I would have him "dealt with".

At least she got a severance. That has got us through to this point. After several good interviews, she has three places that she should hear from next week. Two have all but offered her the job.

So if anyone knows any jobs for her, let me know. SHe has a double bachelor's degree for Pshychology and Sociology. She has a master's degree in Human Resource Management. SHe has 8-9 years of experience.

THanks.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Hey Mike....cool to hear about your project car and your buddy getting a Challenger.
sorry to hear about Stacey losing her job (it IS Stacey, isn't it?)
please keep us posted about the 2 jobs she has in her sights, if they fall through...i can put out some feelers here.
were you working "secondary" when you were in the Rolls? holiday party?
are you still working the same district? what shift?
how's your son doing?
my newest neighbors are both ex military and he's working the 9th district (i think that's the district down around AG Edwards and the lovely Mcree Town ) they turned out to be awesome people and neighbors...our dogs run/play together and i love the stories he tells about some of his busts.

wishing you guys the very best Mike
Marty

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mystang99 said:
Hey Mike....cool to hear about your project car and your buddy getting a Challenger.
sorry to hear about Stacey losing her job (it IS Stacey, isn't it?)
please keep us posted about the 2 jobs she has in her sights, if they fall through...i can put out some feelers here.
were you working "secondary" when you were in the Rolls? holiday party?
are you still working the same district? what shift?
how's your son doing?
my newest neighbors are both ex military and he's working the 9th district (i think that's the district down around AG Edwards and the lovely Mcree Town ) they turned out to be awesome people and neighbors...our dogs run/play together and i love the stories he tells about some of his busts.

wishing you guys the very best Mike
Marty

So many questions so little time.

First off, Stacy found another job at Central States Bus Sales. Basically, they sell and service busses. School busses, shuttle busses, etc.. Wil thinks it is cool.

Wil is now 4 and a half and will be starting Kindergarten in the fall. Growing up really fast.

Still working in the housing projects. I guess with my warped mentality, I like it. I am in a cluster to get promoted to sergeant so hopefully by spring of 09 I will be a sergeant. Fingers are crossed.

Glad things are going well for ya. I found out that the guy who bought my Bullitt is a county cop and may be thinking of selling it. I am hoping that he waits until I can afford to buy it back again. I do really miss it. I considered an 08 (when I can afford another car) but I really kind of like the 01 better.

Ah well. If the stars align and I can find that illustrated book about words, then maybe it will h appen.

Later,

Mike B

1 - 5 of 5 Posts