Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you guys get those funny faces on your post. I know on other sights I go to there right there to choose but I dont see them here. Can somebody help me.

Thanks

Jim

·
Registered
716 Posts
As you are making your reply, look up in the upper right corner and check out the small print in parentheses. Click on the one entitled "FAQ". Scroll down and it will show you the protocol for the desired smile.

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
I actually printed that puppy out, and reference it every time I want to put a smiley face that I haven't memorized. Keep it right here in the drawer next to me.
:smile:
:wink:
:lol:
Those are the ones I have memorized!!!!

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
I always wondered how that worked I was very confused:-?
But now that I know I'm happy:D
hopefully this works so I'm not sad :sad:
this is cool :cool:
I'm such a :nerd:

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-18 18:57, 1NastyFordGT wrote:
:grin: :smile: :sad: :eek: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :razz: :oops: :cry: :evil: :roll: :wink: :-B :bullitt: :french: :nerd:
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

SHOW OFF !!!!!!!

:wink:

·
Registered
821 Posts
Got it!
Dona

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dona on 2002-01-19 05:09 ]</font>

·
Registered
821 Posts
:nerd: I think this will be my "signature" smiley.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-19 09:28, TwoStangWmn wrote:
Now, if I can just figure out how to "quote" someone on here!

It's real easy. At the bottom of each post is an icon for "profile", "mail", "edit", and "quote", plus maybe some other stuff if you have some messenger service available. Just click on the "quote", and Voila!......

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
On 2002-01-18 18:57, 1NastyFordGT wrote:
:grin: :smile: :sad: :eek: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :razz: :oops: :cry: :evil: :roll: :wink: :-B :bullitt: :french: :nerd:
only you :lol: :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
What I want to know is how do I get the rotating date/time/clock companion for the cursor on the Smilies Help Screen?

:cool:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts