Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was absolutely PHENOMINAL. I wish I would have got up and around quicker. I worked from home today for the most part. I wished we had more days like today.... Tomorrow is supposed to be this way I think as well. 1986 was running good.. she likes a good cleanup (was just disgustingly filthy from all this rain lately) and got 2 new shoes put on yesterday.

:edit
and now she's resting :cool:

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Those are great shots....which shoes did ya change?...couldnt tell from the pics:D

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Great pics!! I'll take our Florida weather anytime but do miss the great color change in your pics. Your garage is very clean. Got to make sure my wife does not see that picture.

·
Premium Member
18,431 Posts
Excellent photos! And the garage photo is what I am working on. We like most folks have a two car attached. The Bullitt was a tight fit until last week when my wife had heard enough of my complaining and put together a clean up team. She, our son and I worked for two days going through the collection of stuff and she made it so the trash man had lots of grief when he stopped at out house. And that doesn't include the two loads of stuff I carried down to the Goodwill center, or the items that just sold on ebay. After all that, our garage doesn't look like yours:eek: Yet!

Is that the church you attend?

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Pa.........

Hello from Butler, PA. I had to put DHG #159 in storage the last week of October since I do a seasonal license plate. It was nice here yesterday in Western PA. If the Bullitt were around, I would have taken it for a spin. I live in a condo, have a two car garage and three cars.........so the BULLITT gets storage until the weather gets good........May........then one sets out!
I'm thinking of.........just thinking of selling # 159 in the Spring and getting an 08 BULLITT. DHG #159 has 6500 miles, never raced, never wet, bone stock, no scratches, transmission TSB, and all the documents.If someone in your circles is interested.....let me know.
Thanks,
ARMY TC

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
great pics, we should arrange a PA meet on or something.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dennisbaker said:
Great pics!! I'll take our Florida weather anytime but do miss the great color change in your pics. Your garage is very clean. Got to make sure my wife does not see that picture.
lol... we just moved in, put up new doors... but I plan for it to stay this clean :D It's my work area. Notice the carpet is still there too :D Gotta pull that up as well.

dg517 said:
Those are great shots....which shoes did ya change?...couldnt tell from the pics:D
thanks
fronts are the new ones. Rears have about 10k miles on them (were on the front, but rotated)

ARMY TC said:
Hello from Butler, PA. I had to put DHG #159 in storage the last week of October since I do a seasonal license plate. It was nice here yesterday in Western PA. If the Bullitt were around, I would have taken it for a spin. I live in a condo, have a two car garage and three cars.........so the BULLITT gets storage until the weather gets good........May........then one sets out!
I'm thinking of.........just thinking of selling # 159 in the Spring and getting an 08 BULLITT. DHG #159 has 6500 miles, never raced, never wet, bone stock, no scratches, transmission TSB, and all the documents.If someone in your circles is interested.....let me know.
Thanks,
ARMY TC
ahh that sucks, been a good day for a cruise. Also hate to hear it being sold, but props for sure on the 08. Can't go wrong either way :D
6,500 miles :eek: Wow, that's pretty crazy.
1986 is the exact opposite of yours I think :D Has nearly 90k miles, been autocrossing and down the 1320 a few times, been wet for many a mile, put up wet many times, no TSBs, no real mods though, most all papers, and just a couple minor scratches... but few hundred road chips from gravel and stuff :(

4fit? said:
Beautiful car and beautiful settings.
thanks

DavidMidgley said:
Excellent photos! And the garage photo is what I am working on. We like most folks have a two car attached. The Bullitt was a tight fit until last week when my wife had heard enough of my complaining and put together a clean up team. She, our son and I worked for two days going through the collection of stuff and she made it so the trash man had lots of grief when he stopped at out house. And that doesn't include the two loads of stuff I carried down to the Goodwill center, or the items that just sold on ebay. After all that, our garage doesn't look like yours:eek: Yet!

Is that the church you attend?
cool... gotta have the garage clean!!! place to work and hang out ;)

no. It's actually in Newtown, PA by my work. I was cruising around looking for a place to snap a few pics. That was actually in a small cemetary. I didn't get a chance to finish cleaning the car because of the client call. So after I got back home right before dusk I did the tires and cleaned the exhaust tips.

Black4592 said:
great pics, we should arrange a PA meet on or something.
definitely
need to do something :)

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Did you move??? Newtown square pa? thats like a few miles from me.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Anybody here driving their DHG Bullitt yesterday to Thanksgiving dinner on Germantown Pike in Plymouth Meeting and get on 476 south? Had a sighting and was curious if it was a fellow member.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Black4592 said:
Did you move??? Newtown square pa? thats like a few miles from me.
no, I was in Newton PA, not square.

Yes I did, I am in Fairless Hills now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts