Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
kaylan1521 said:
asking me if I'd heard the news of the new Bullitt. Today the Dealership got the official paperwork with all the options and details on the 08. I forgot to ask him if he could check to see if the order banks would accept an order though.
hmmm.....

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Mr.BULLITT said:
:lol: still though, I would love to have a DHG, that color just looks so good.
Amen, brutha! :lol:

By the way, Paul? Is your dealer in the habit of calling everyone and asking if they know about all the new cars?

·
Registered
473 Posts
Got a call from my Deal today too. Went in and got a complete order print out... If any one wants to have me scan and digitize them I will and post it.... There is going to a heated seat option. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
MARINE_V said:
Got a call from my Deal today too. Went in and got a complete order print out... If any one wants to have me scan and digitize them I will and post it.... There is going to a heated seat option. :rolleyes:
That should be an option because it's based off the GT Premium. You should also be able to get the nav system.

Post up the list. I'd like to see all the available options.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Ok in the process of it. Yes it is an option got get the Nav system, it is integrated with the Sirius Satellite Radio.

·
Premium Member
3,007 Posts
yes I would like to see it also....... and some people think black is beautiful.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts