Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my Ford dealer calls me today and says the order banks are now showing the Bullitt option. He asks if I can come in and run the numbers with him.
So I eagerly head down to the dealership and we start to price out the Bullitt.

But we run into a problem- the computer won't give him any final pricing figures. He makes a few phone calls and finds out that the order banks will not accept the Bullitt just yet. Probably it will sometime next week- I'm wondering if this actually ties in with Ford allowing IMBOC to post pictures?? Ford doesn't want any pics posted until their order banks are up and running.

Anyway, I talked with the dealer a bit and we both saw on the screen that the Bullitt option was about $1900 (here in Canada).
So since there really isn't any other options you can order on the car, I said the price is probably a Mustang GT plus the $1900. He seemed to think that made sense.
So here in Canada- at least at this dealership- there is no ADM.

Note to Canadians. We know that 700 Bullitts are headed this way. The dealer told me that there are 400 dealerships in Canada. He thought that every one of them would order at least 1 Bullitt. So doing the math- there is less than 2 Bullitts per dealership available.
If you really want one I don't think you should wait to order one.

·
Quest for single digits
12,030 Posts
If the option is only 1900.00 that's awesome. Back in 01 the option was 5695.00

Remember that not all dealerships will order a Bullitt. Back in 01 I got mine on August 31 off a lot and there was many dealers that still had at least one.

it's early yet, try not to get caught up in the dealer hype.

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well the dealer isn't hyping it to me- I contacted them, so the hype is sort of self generated.
I'm sure come this time NEXT year there might be Bullitts still available.
But to my thinking- if you want one, why take the chance and wait.
I'm not made of money, but trying to wait it out in order to save a few thousands dollars and risk losing out, that's just not something I would want to do.

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Probably be able to get a huge a huge discount, maybe even A plan from most dealers. Since there's no TB in 08, most dealers are expecting a less than spectacular interest level. Actually, when you think about it, why bother. Might as well get in on one of those new Sepia's.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts