Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd share, this made my day.

I was changing the oil in 4415 today and as I was finshing up putting tools away an older woman probably in her late 60's walked up and complimented the Bullitt. Said she really liked the way it sounded and asked if I had some special mufflers on it that made it sound so good, because most of the cars she hears just vibrate everything and mine made a nice deep humm. I talked to her for a while about it and told her it was just the stock mufflers but were special to the Bullitt model and carried on talking about the paint and so on. Really nice lady but definately not who I would expect to get a compliment from.

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts
She was probably just hitting on you. :lol:

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Bullitt3817 said:
She was probably just hitting on you. :lol:
ahhahaahha

I lol'd

good story.... cougar time!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Ezekial said:
ahhahaahha

I lol'd

good story.... cougar time!!!!!!!!!!

He said "COUGAR"! :lol:

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PhotoRick said:
HAAAA!
Next time she comes by, be working on a clunker and see if she likes that too! HA!

Garrett, when you're hot, you're HOT!
LOL Well, I've worked on many old clunkers in that garage and that's the first time she's approached me, so I'm hoping it's just the car. That's the first woman to compliment the car too. On the way home had a guy in an F150 pull up next to me at a light and compliment it also. Just wish I could just get a younger female admirer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts