Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got all caught up out in the sign shop today and decided to play around with some scrap vinyl laying around.
Made some decals for the vent louvers on the dash. Did one in a color and one in an engine turn. Pics are on my F150, but they are the same vents as our Bullitts.
Also made one out of "etched glass" vinyl with my Bullitts number, cut in reverse, placed on the inside of the glass. It looks more etched than the picture shows.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
I agree I think the turned aluminium would look sharp in the B.

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
one50npump said:
I got all caught up out in the sign shop today and decided to play around with some scrap vinyl laying around.
Made some decals for the vent louvers on the dash. Did one in a color and one in an engine turn. Pics are on my F150, but they are the same vents as our Bullitts.
Also made one out of "etched glass" vinyl with my Bullitts number, cut in reverse, placed on the inside of the glass. It looks more etched than the picture shows.

I like the windshield ...........

That looks Great I think........

Oh and I am a real sucker for the Smiley-Face :smile:

tigerhonaker

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Silverback said:
Nice work!

Start taking orders and make some of these for the public.

I have a little more "tweeking" to do on the vent covers and I need to see if I can find some engine turn vinyl with bigger swirls, these are smaller than the swirls on the Bullitt dash.

I can do the Bullitt number ones now now problem.

I guess I need to email the webmaster first to ask if I can sell on the board.

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
one50npump said:
I have a little more "tweeking" to do on the vent covers and I need to see if I can find some engine turn vinyl with bigger swirls, these are smaller than the swirls on the Bullitt dash.

I can do the Bullitt number ones now now problem.

one50npump<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1945723", true); </SCRIPT>
<! FIRST NAME START>aka "Mike"

Mike, Please, run this by B-Man (Mike) before actually selling on IMBOC .........

That way all will be Up-Front !!!!!!!!!

Thanks,

Terry

·
Premium Member
4,215 Posts
tigerhonaker said:
one50npump<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1945723", true); </SCRIPT>

Mike, Please, run this by B-Man (Mike) before actually selling on IMBOC .........

Thanks,

Terry
:idea: Hey Mike, maybe Mike's window decal design can be made available for supporting members as a extra bonus, thx from another Mike

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
tigerhonaker said:

Thanks,

Terry
I already emailed him last night,waiting for reply.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Could you show a shot with the vent in the open position? I always have mine open and I want to get an idea what it would look like.Thanks.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts