Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. You may remember me from my "money woes" thread where my dog passed away. Although I miss him everyday, I know he is in a better place now..and I have good news! Yesterday I bought Bullitt #00074 from a dealer here in arizona. After I get paid next i'll be buying a supporting membership and I can't tell you guys how happy I am to be a Bullitthead. I'll have pics up tomorrow. She needs a little bit of TLC, but the engine is strong and i'm really happy with it.

That being said, I need to get a third brakelight.. it's really scratched and sun damaged and I want to just replace it. Anyone know where I can get the OEM part

Thanks again for all of the support and courtesy i've recieved up to this point - i'm very proud to be a member. I'll hopefully be meeting you all at the nationals.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Sweet! Cant wait to see pics.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Congrats on the purchase....You'll have so much fun driving it....You picked the right color.....LOL

·
Registered
71 Posts
Congrats!! As for the 3rd brake light...I tried to restore with Plastx and was not satisfied, my lense also started curling up on the ends. I ended up going to Ford house for a new OEM complete assembly $83.

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. And you got the right color!! :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't wait to see the pics. Beautiful area out that way for pics.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts