Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been ordering parts here and there for the last few months. I finally got the car back tonight and it is like a totally different car. Here is what I had done:

JLT Cold Air Intake
BBK ceramic coated longtubes
Dr Gas o/r x-pipe
Bassani catback (already on the car)
H&R SS springs
Maximum Motorsports CC Plates
Urethane steering rack bushings
Steeda balljoints
Steeda bumpsteer kit
SCT tune with my Xcal2

Holy cow is all I have to say. The throttle response of this car now is night and day. It definately pulls a lot harder through the gears. It doesn't ride any worse either with the lowering springs on. Of course it handles like a champ. If anyone is looking for mods to do to their car, I would definately recommend these :)

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
BLACK_2425 said:
I have been ordering parts here and there for the last few months. I finally got the car back tonight and it is like a totally different car. Here is what I had done:

JLT Cold Air Intake
BBK ceramic coated longtubes
Dr Gas o/r x-pipe
Bassani catback (already on the car)
H&R SS springs
Urethane steering rack bushings
Steeda balljoints
Steeda bumpsteer kit
SCT tune with my Xcal2

Holy cow is all I have to say. The throttle response of this car now is night and day. It definately pulls a lot harder through the gears. It doesn't ride any worse either with the lowering springs on. Of course it handles like a champ. If anyone is looking for mods to do to their car, I would definately recommend these :)
Sounds Good!
If you could proivide the correct part numbers for the springs, bushings, ball joints and bumpsteer kit I would appreciate it. I think those will be my next mod.

What shocks did you go with?

I assume you had to have a Front End Alignment after installing all of this?

Yup, the xCal2 with someone that knows how to tune is an awesome combo!

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will have to get back to you on the part numbers. Take a look at this thread and it should have most of what you are looking for. Let me know if I can help out with anything else:

http://www.imboc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138166

I ended up keeping the stock Tokikos on there since the car only has 26K on it. I did have to have it alligned after all these parts were put on.

The tune was the biggest factor I believe, makes a world of difference.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Thanks for the link.....

I'm just coming out of a Supercharger install so it will be awhile before I do anything else. Next will be 373's and then I will look at the suspension. I am sure I need most of that stuff with 55000 miles on 03206!

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am going to hold off on getting shocks/struts for a while. The car only has 26K on it right now and it's not my daily driver.

I need to get some 18's first.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
chris5091 said:
you need 18's for sure.get some pics already geez
Unfortunately I don't have a digital camera, I know it's lame just never bought one.

Believe me I ma looking all over for 18in anthracite bullitts, can't get them anywhere :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts