Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

Got my Press Release..

651 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  JayP 
#1 ·
Picked up one of the press releases from ebay. Just arrived today. It's pretty cool and includes 3 slides of the car for editorial purposes. It will be a nice addition to my little collection.

Brian

#3 ·
brian, check out 1Nasty's post on the BULLITT special edition movie package. it comes with a LOT of extras on top of just the movie, including 2 different MOVIE POSTERS.
much other fun neat stuff!!!!!
(spoke to them this morning, they have had a "run" on this package and it's backordered for a few more days) must be a LOT of Bullittheads ordering this stuff!!!!
seriously, check it out... you won't be able to resist!!

2001 Bullitt DHG #648

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mystang99 on 2001-07-12 16:12 ]</font>

#4 ·
Yeah.. I knew about the package. Came out AFTER I had bought the movie on DVD. Guess I'll have to order the package and have 2 copies.. :smile:

Brian

#6 ·
My press release is on it's way. eBay has lots of neat stuff, not just Bullitt stuff.

Too bad most of the Bullitt accessores being sold like scuff plates, fuel tank caps, etc. are probably stolen from Bullitts in transit. I thought eBay had better safeguards than that. They're nothing but a fence in this case.

#7 ·
Some of the Bullitt hardware is available thru the Ford catalog. I spotted the shift knob and the fuel door as available. The items which say BULLITT should be exclusive.

btw- Someone one Ebay offers a 'buy it now' on their posters, making the cost w/ shipping less than $15.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.