Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thought I'd show some pics of the new 18X10 and 18X9 with Nitto555 285s and 265s. Handling feels even better now and I love the looks. H&R SS springs will go on next and a set of 03 Cobra side skirts so I don't trash the stock ones. I have big plans for 3055 in the near future. Built stroker, T56, rearend and more...

And a picture of me and my mistress.... Isn't she hot ?

Drive safe and have a great weekend all you BullittHeads...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Looks awesome...of course I'm kind of partial to your combo....

Oops-forgot it's my sig photo as well...John R

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
MaineBullitt said:
Looks awesome...of course I'm kind of partial to your combo....
I am as well, but it IS the perfect Bullitt wheel!

I have yet to see a setup I like better than the deep dish 18" replicas.

Nice choice.

·
Registered
798 Posts
My 18's are sitting my basement and it's driving me crazy. I just need to get the money saved up for new tires :(

BTW your car looks awesome and will look even better with the H&R's...

·
Charles
13,300 Posts
Make that one more believer. You car looks great and is going to be even better. :toocool:

One note on the H&R SS springs. I used Prothane isolators upper and lower and did not get as much drop as I thought I would. If you look back at the pics of Bullitt890 his sits a little lower than mine (he did not install isolators). Not sure of the look you want but its something to think about. I'm not sure if the MM isolators are thinner. I've had no problems with scraping though and he does. I'll try to post a pic a little later that gives a good side view of the car.

Be sure you have some good shocks and struts. I Have the Bilsteins and love 'em.

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Awesome looking bullitt !! Great wheel combo.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the comments guys. Working overseas limits my time modding my Bullitt and it sits there with barely 40K waiting for my return.

Gonna research for best shocks n struts. Looking for the very best and adjustable.

I also want blacked out tail lights done right... Any recommendations?

Mods waiting in garage to be installed include sequentials, steeda control arms, Bixenon HIDs and retro rings from ExplicitAuto.

·
Premium Member
6,218 Posts
There are several threads on "tinting" the taillights instead of the covers.

What do you want to do with the shocks/struts? Road race, drag? Many favor tokico's illuminas, QA1's are good, can't remember if they are adjustable. Strange 10-ways are going in mine, many also like Lakewoods. Some road racers here prefer Blistens. Just depends. Don't know anyone who has put in a set of Tokico's D-spec's. I just know they are pricy.

·
Registered
656 Posts
I do road race and the only strut/shock for me are Koni adj, they work well on the street too. Tokico Illumina's are a awesome strut/shock for the street, I used them when I had my Bullitt set-up with a street/comp suspension.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the advice. More mods that'll have to sit and wait for me to return and install. I am leaning towards the Koni adjustables for now. Thanks DOC

1 - 12 of 12 Posts