Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I got pulled over today. I was on my way to work early this morning when my valentine 1 started screeming on me. So I slowed down and and drowe on the limit (I was not speeding though). After I passed the police car on the road he followed me. I wasn´t shore if he had shot and locked the radar when I was a little over the speed limit so I was little stressed. Then the blue lights appeard and I pulled over.
The police man walked up to the car and asked me if my name was Steve Mcqueen :cool: !!
I just said yes, lol. He told me that he hadn´t seen many Bullitts in Iceland, and I told him it was the only one. It was like he knew a lot about the car, the first in Iceland that does:smile: .
Then he told me that the reason he stoped me was that he wanted to show his buddie my car:lol: . He asked some questions about the Bullitt and was really nice. Then just asked me to drive safe and wished me good day.

haha, I thought it was quite funny.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Good Story, what did your Valentine have to say after the stop?

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,070 Posts
Cool story Iceman! :cool: Thanks for sharing.

When I was pulled over 4 years ago for speeding, the officer asked me what "RETRO68" meant that I have for my plates on #344. He had no clue! Your officer is one up! :cool:

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
That is the coolest man! Must be lonely having the only Bullitt on your country. Are you Military? Reykjavik is spot that a military base is near.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep, I found it quite cool that the police stoped me just to take a look at the B.

The Valentine 1 was hidden when the cop came :smile: .

No Im not military, just an Icelander who fell in love with the story, the coolness, imboc and the car and brought my Bullitt home. (btw the base was closed down last fall.) Yes and no, it would be nice to have another bullitt here but I think it also increses the coolness of my Bullitt that he is the only one here:cool: .

·
Premium Member
3,509 Posts
Well done Iceman nice story.
Next time you get stopped, then get a pic of the Police car or you and your Bullit with the Police car and tell him it is for the guys in your car club. I would like to see a Police car from Iceland.

What do they use? Skoda, Volvo Saab etc.....
English Bob

1 - 13 of 13 Posts