Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided that my next mod will be a MAC Prochamber mid-pipe. I was hoping to find one on the East coast, but it seems everyone is telling me they don't have one in stock and will have to get it from CA (MAC is in CA). One distributor told me that MAC is backordered on the Prochambers and I couldn't get one for at least a couple of months.

Does anyone know of a distributor that has any available now? My window of opportunity for this may be short lived with my wife...

·
Registered
50 Posts
I online ordered a catless Prochamber from Speed Concepts on August 14th. I finally received an e-mail from them today (the 28th) telling me it has been shipped and should be here in 3-4 days. They had the cheapest price I could find, which was $255.79 shipped to Indiana. I'd check them out...

·
Registered
922 Posts
I happen to live about 45 minutes south of the MAC facility, and do recall hearing they were out of prochambers right now. Same thing happened last year when a friend of mine tried to get one. Seems they can't make them fast enough.

·
Registered
987 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.