Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I guess it had to happen to a "YOUNG" person like myself,56 in April.
My daughter told me that I am going to be a GRANDPA.(Wife a grandma).
She went to the doctor today and had her ultra-sound.
The doctor said that the baby was "DRIVING A MUSTANG BULLITT."
Kidding aside, she is doing great, better than me.
I wonder if they make a baby carriage that looks like a BULLITT MUSTANG.
I will keep you'll up as events develop.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Congrats Steeda Bullitt! If you happen to find anything in "Bullitt" prints for the room,then let me know. I have an 18 mo old who already knows how to say "Mutang." Not a typo, but that is how he pronounces it! My boy knows he will be a gear head, but after he gets his education like daddy! I wish you the best and hope that your grandchild, and many others, may be born healthy and crying hard!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Congratulations Grandpa!
We have two grandkids, nothin' better!

Hope everything goes well.

J.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Some pictures of puppies have been posted, so I guess it's OK to post a picture of the newest junior Bullitthead in the Miles family. My second grandchild, Alyssa (born 11/11/01).

·
Registered
165 Posts
Me too! Just found out I was going to be a Grandpa a few weeks ago, my daughter is due July 3, on our 27th wedding anniversary. The wife and I are realy happy, but I still say I'm to young only 47 when my grandchild is born. I guess i'll have to get one of those Grandpa driving caps, gloves and pipe.

Black Bullitt

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Damdannyboy on 2002-01-12 19:35 ]</font>

·
Registered
721 Posts
Way to go Grampa. Your Bullitt will officially be an antique by the grandchilds 21'st birthday. Boy, would that be a nice gift!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congradulations Damdannyboy.
I guess we will have to find some Bullitt baby clothes.
Good luck and tell your daughter that whatever it is, boy or girl, it is healthy.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Congratulations :wink: But I hope it does not happen to me for a while yet. My daughter is only 14, well 15 in February :wink: and my son is 16.

Bud

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
My grand daughter.
Her name?
SALEEN, but I call Sally.
Yes, we are all Mustang CRAZY!!

Joyce

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,144 Posts
Joyce, pretty name to go with a beautiful gal! And tomdmiles, that is one adorable picture of your grandaughter! Congratulations everyone!

Vicki

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-11-03 10:51, 1NastyFordGT wrote:
Being the father of a horny 21 year old boy, I'm afraid I'll become a grandfather by accident. :sad:
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

You never know, Nasty, I made it this far! Now I am 27 and married at least.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts