Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just an fy to let you know that the August issue has the bullitt mustang and IMBOC mentioned along with alot of other mustang impressions of FR500s, modified mustangs Rousch and overview of mustang clubs

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
cdynaco said:
I just got a link in my email, after I released it from the spam trap. Offer says good until 6.20.
I didn't get one. Not in spam either. The link posted doesn't exist, is it the same as what you received in the email?

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
RCSignals said:
I didn't get one. Not in spam either. The link posted doesn't exist, is it the same as what you received in the email?
This link worked for me earlier about 2pm where I added my address and then took me to a confirmation page. Just now it is not coming up on my computer - either because I've got a cookie or the site is temporarily down.

Just head over to http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/ford255/ to claim yours. There's no charge or obligation for this copy, but to get the special Ford performance issue, you'll need to make your request by June 20.

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
It's finally working, but it doesn't say it's for that specific issue, just "free trial issue of the next issue we publish," so I guess we'll see what they send.

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
39,283 Posts
RCSignals said:
It's finally working, but it doesn't say it's for that specific issue, just "free trial issue of the next issue we publish," so I guess we'll see what they send.
Wouldn't hold my breath on getting the issue we want, because in the right margin it plainly says, "Fill out this short form and we'll send you a free trial issue of the next issue we publish..." which, of course, rules out the one on the news stands now. Oh well, guess we'll have to venture out to the news stand. :hrm:

·
Registered
761 Posts
RCSignals said:
Looks like it can be purchased as a back issue

https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/store/us/

If you go to the main page and select back issues and follow the link the price is

Otherwise if you follow the link for 'Issues' the price is $13.00[/QUOTE

The link you posted does not work.Secure Connection Failed.

Anyway,I went to the website directly.I don't see the August issue yet.Maybe I will try and see if they will sample one.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
HOLD. I have a bunch of these.

Stay tuned. I'll post something tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
I think I can get these to people cheaper than they are doing it. Postage is the part that worries me. I'll put up a link tonight.

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
B-Man I will Post Both Articles........................

B-Man said:
I think I can get these to people cheaper than they are doing it. Postage is the part that worries me. I'll put up a link tonight.
B-Man,

Just got off the phone with one of the Employees at Grassroots Motorsports.

They will ship out the August Issue that I Confirmed has (IMBOC & Bullitt Mustang) in the August Issue. As soon as it arrives I will take the time to Post "Both Articles" for ALL IMBOC Members that Do-Not have the Issue.

Subscribe to Grassroots Motorsports and you'll get every issue (six issues a year) delivered straight to your mailbox, plus great bonuses like the Grassroots Motorsports Calendar! US Price $19.95

http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/

Terry

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
What page is IMBOC mentioned? I must be overlooking it.

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
B-Man said:
What page is IMBOC mentioned? I must be overlooking it.
Mike,

When I was on the phone today with the guy he said the part on IMBOC was, as I recall like a (Sidebar) on a page.

The Bullitt was like a Page and a Half.

Terry

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
tigerhonaker said:
Mike,

When I was on the phone today with the guy he said the part on IMBOC was, as I recall like a (Sidebar) on a page.

The Bullitt was like a Page and a Half.

Terry
Ah, page 61.

The 08 is on page 57 btw.

And I was thinking about shipping these out to US folks (with envelopes, labels, etc) for about $6.00, which would give a average of a buck and some change back to IMBOC account after postage and shipping supplies costs.

I'd need to check on non-US addresses, so I would have those folks email me.

How does that sound to everyone?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts