1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
543 Posts
Not really a beast since the engine is stock..but, yep. It's been up for sale for a while now. I only put it on eBay the other day because after talking with a guy I know for about a month about buying the car, he gets his money and then flakes out and ignored my emails. ****ed me off so I took a chance and put it on eBay.

I don't see it selling anytime soon because anyone in the market is wanting you to just give your **** away, and if you don't, they pull the "****ty economy" card. Getting tired of that crap.

Buyers have 2 options: WITH the True Forged wheels, or WITHOUT (buyer supplies their own) Both prices are very reasonable, I believe, considering the condition of the car.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bad time to be selling anything right now that you want to get what it is worth. You are correct.

It looks mean -- that is all that matters.... definitely one of the best looking ones on here.

Got anything in particular to replace it with?

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Original Parts ... ???

What did you do with the original rear end and factory suspension parts ... ??? :smile:

·
Registered
543 Posts
TXBLUOVAL said:
What did you do with the original rear end and factory suspension parts ... ??? :smile:
I traded the complete SRA for the complete IRS. A 48k miles unit with no issues for a 22k mile unit with no issues. My friend with the Cobra wanted to give the solid rear a shot, and I wanted the IRS, so we traded.

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Graves said:
Yes. It comes in Electron Blue.
4fit? said:
:clap: And Atomic Orange!!!!:cool:
terminator?....garbage, lol

we should totally trade wheels

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Sonic Blue for Terminator, however Electron Blue is a nice color on the -----

·
Registered
543 Posts
TheCat033 said:
terminator?....garbage, lol

we should totally trade wheels

If the car doesn't move pretty soon, I'm more than okay with letting the wheels go. That way, I can lower the price of the car some.

If we trade, I'd need a decent chunk of $$ on top of your wheels, though.

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
rblack4405 said:
Sonic Blue for Terminator, however Electron Blue is a nice color on the -----
yes i know this, i was trying to decifer the code....a little google action turns back a vette, interesting

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Graves said:
If the car doesn't move pretty soon, I'm more than okay with letting the wheels go. That way, I can lower the price of the car some.

If we trade, I'd need a decent chunk of $$ on top of your wheels, though.
well of course

·
Registered
543 Posts
Loaded said:
vette..but why??
Are you serious? A Corvette and a Mustang GT aren't even in the same category of vehicles. How many times have I mentioned I want a change. That I've had 5 Mustangs in the last 4 years, and it's just time for something different.

I don't understand people who act like they're brand loyal, or think their Mustang should be in the same category as some ultra-rare car of some kind. Ford doesn't pay me to drive their car. I enjoy it, sure, but when it's ALL I've ever driven, and being a genuine enthusiast and not a Ford Mustang leg-humper, I've GOT to try something else.

If I get a Corvette, it will be a Z06 or nothing...or if I decide to cheap out, I'll settle for a C6.

I don't mean to come off like I'm attacking you, Loaded, but I'm sick and tired of hearing/reading comments like that on this site. People can't just be happy for others. "If it's not a Bullitt, it's trash!" People need their heads removed from their butts.

·
Registered
543 Posts
4fit? said:
C6 Z06....nuff said.:cool:
I'm set on a C5 Z06 in Electron Blue. The car is just get out of town sexy in every way. The color is stunning. But, if I can't find one in the condition and lack of miles I'm looking for, I may just hold off and try my hardest to get a C6 Z...if not, then a regular C6. 430hp LS3 ain't too shabby. I mean, it's no 2v with a special intake or anything, but it'll suffice. I'm glad one of us here gets it, 4fit?.

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
Graves said:
Are you serious? A Corvette and a Mustang GT aren't even in the same category of vehicles. How many times have I mentioned I want a change. That I've had 5 Mustangs in the last 4 years, and it's just time for something different.

I don't understand people who act like they're brand loyal, or think their Mustang should be in the same category as some ultra-rare car of some kind. Ford doesn't pay me to drive their car. I enjoy it, sure, but when it's ALL I've ever driven, and being a genuine enthusiast and not a Ford Mustang leg-humper, I've GOT to try something else.

If I get a Corvette, it will be a Z06 or nothing...or if I decide to cheap out, I'll settle for a C6.

I don't mean to come off like I'm attacking you, Loaded, but I'm sick and tired of hearing/reading comments like that on this site. People can't just be happy for others. "If it's not a Bullitt, it's trash!" People need their heads removed from their butts.
Way to go David! I've gotten to the point I almost don't like being around other Mustang owners because of the attitude. I choose my friends by who they are, not by what they drive. I probably would never sell my Bullitt (the need for speed has subsided, and I love the car,) but if something else came along that made the hair on the back of my neck stand up the way the B did, and I could afford it, I wouldn't hesitate one instant.

I see your sale is pending...how's that going?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts