Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Field Report: Three DHG Bullitts were spotted near the Salty Iguana in Lawrence, KS last Saturday night! What a sight! Greg, Dan, and Jeff got together for an adult beverage and had a great time. Thanks for waiting Greg! Stay tuned for more information regarding our next gathering. We need to have it during the day, so that photos can be taken, and I promise to post earlier, and in locations where our Missouri brethren can join in as well!----Jeff

·
Registered
203 Posts
Thanks go to Jeff for organizing this small yet enthusiastic group. Hopefully we can get more to attend when the weather turns a bit warmer.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey guys I am new to this wonderful sight... I live by Gladstone, Missouri.....and I would like to get to gather with fellow Bullitt owners around the area.....

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You can be on being notified for the next gathering! Ride on!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Awwwwwwwww......s***, this is going to be fun......my buddy owns a true blue # 59 and he puts some cheater slicks on his and there pretty tight. But he drives his Bullitt like a bat out of helllll....... but hey there sweet.....today I watched him take off from where we were at and fellows i must say.......are cars are tight.......let me say this again tight!!!!!

·
Registered
821 Posts
I sure miss KC....sigh...I lived there for 27 years! I miss "MASS" street shopping too! You guys are lucky!!

:nerd: Dona

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT! (Sat 1-26-02)
Bullitt gathering between 4pm and 5:30pm at the Hooters on Metcalf in Kansas City! Come one come all!!!!

DHG #3737
K&N Filtercharger
MGW Bits and Pieces, Silver Bullitt Valve Stems

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jdtarch on 2002-01-26 07:23 ]</font>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts