Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up my Bullit 2 days ago, I Love It! The wife is making me get rid of my 96 Impala SS, I've had it for 5 years, lots of mods, 13+ sec 1/4's. Going to miss it. I'm looking forward to doing some stuff to the Bullit, I havn't even looked to see if there was anything to do to it, I guess that is why I'm here, the SS site was exceptional, I hope this site will be the same way.

Looking forward to getting my hands dirty.

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Welcome aboard chargerchaser! I think you'll find all of the info you could want on the Bullitt and just about any other type of car here! So where are you from? We trying to see where where all of the Bullitts are.
Cam

·
Registered
94 Posts
WELCOME!!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
No! Don't get rid of the Imp, I'm keeping mine! :smile:

It is interesting to see a couple Caprice/Impala SS types on here who also have Bullitts. :smile: I use my Impala as my daily driver now.

I'd be interested to see what Mods you have on the Impala in the "Nadda Bullitt" section.

Mike

2001 DHG 1161
1995 BL Impala SS

·
Registered
568 Posts
Yeah, keep the SS. It looks great next to a Bullitt!

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
welcome chargerchaser and congrats on the Bullitt!!
same from me. where are you from? if you want, resister your Bullitt number over on the "Registry" forum topic andtry to change your profile to let us know a city or state, you'll find more local "playmates" that way.
for gatherings, shows, and mutual admiration!! -LOL

ps: nice sig "chargerchaser" cool!

2001 Bullitt DHG #648

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mystang99 on 2001-08-16 17:01 ]</font>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts