·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Omeara Ford
Northglenn, Colorado

MSRP $33760.00

ADM $25000.00

Meesa thinks this car is going to be there a long time.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
So, exactly HOW thin is the air up there? :-D That Dealer needs some O2 STAT!

·
Former Owner of 2001 DHG1557
840 Posts
Looks like they got themselves a money maker there. Half the sales force will be able to retire after they sell that one. :lol:

·
Premium Member
6,272 Posts
Wellll...

Either the stealer thinks that if he comes down to 10K over MSRP, it will seem like a steal ....yeah, right....

OR

The dealership owner wants it. BUT ... if he can find a real sucker, he will let it go.

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
Their website shows it listed for $34,110 (internet price). I cross-referenced the VIN with Ford Dealer Connection which lists it as a Bullitt. Omeara's website has the same VIN of 1ZVHT82H985160109 for $34,110. Maybe they don't show the mark-up on the internet...pretty deceiving!

See attachments...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
pitrider said:
Folsom Ford has the same 25,000 ADM..ON a similarly priced Bullitt. :lol:
I figured that the first ADM of $25,000 listed on this thread was a typo (thought it might be $2,500) until you mentioned this one. I guess they're serious. I wonder if either (or both) of these dealerships cater to a somewhat affluent customer base. I can see some doctor, lawyer or Indian Chief wanting to be the first on their street with a new B...and possibly getting a $25,000 ADM reduced to a $15,000 or $10,000 ADM.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Larry [Mus408] is going to "freak out" when he reads this thread.

:lol:

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
MustangMarkus said:
he he! Mike said "Stat!" :)
:lol: :lol:

What the heck does "stat" mean anyway?

Like, "Hey what's this dude's status?" (with regard to BP, pulse, etc?)

·
Administrator
6,216 Posts
RCSignals said:
stat is a word used in the medical professions meaning 'do it immediately'
Which comes from the Latin statim!

·
Premium Member
6,218 Posts
Cochese said:

What the heck does "stat" mean anyway?

Like, "Hey what's this dude's status?" (with regard to BP, pulse, etc?)

it's short for statim, the Latin word for immediately, as RC said.

whoops! Sorry Tony, just saw your post...I'm a little slow today. Nothing "stat" going on in my world today! :)

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
pitrider said:
Folsom Ford has the same 25,000 ADM..ON a similarly priced Bullitt:lol:
Are you kidding? Is that FOLSOM CA. home of the prison! I live close to there and was going there to check one out. I know a guy in the service dept. who helped me get my 3rd BULLITT # sticker. I was going to ask him to set me up with someone in sales, but screw that. I'm going down to look at it and screw with them about that
outrageous ADM.-lol-. Ron

·
Registered
417 Posts
Just heard from the Internet Sales Manager at Earnhardt Ford in Chandler, Arizona. They are wanting MSRP + $5000 for a DHG Bullitt en-route from the factory. Sadly this is not suprising to me given the dealer...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts