Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received this today in response to a query a few weeks back about filters for the 08/09 Bullitt (I ordered one):

We have that filter ready now.
Part number is 7051
The price is $59.12

Green Filter USA
714 Braddock View Dr.
Mt Braddock PA 15465
724-430-2050
Fax: 724-437-0705
www.greenfilterusa.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
158 Posts
Cool! There database is down at the moment, but I want to check it out. Let us know how you like it, if it fits like the stock one, etc. once you get it in. Thanks for the heads up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DrRickso said:
Cool! There database is down at the moment, but I want to check it out. Let us know how you like it, if it fits like the stock one, etc. once you get it in. Thanks for the heads up.
I will definitely post after I have installed/tried out the filter.
You are welcome
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
249 Posts
Ron said:
I will definitely post after I have installed/tried out the filter.
You are welcome
Please also let us know if it comes with the oil recharge kit or if you have to order that separately.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bullitt4428 said:
Please also let us know if it comes with the oil recharge kit or if you have to order that separately.
The cleaning/oil kit was separate. He discounted it; I phoned it in so I don't have the exact retail price but he charged 12 dollars and some change for the kit.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
249 Posts
I emailed them to ask how well it fits and this is their reply...

"You will be happy with it.... we had one of cars from the series here at
our shop and it fits perfect!"

Not that I doubt their word, but I'm just curious to see a picture of how it looks under the hood.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Green Filter?

Called Green Filters today and was able to order one for my HG Bullitt. I only hope that it out performs the OEM filter as that one doesnt seem bad. Should look good though.

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
745 Posts
pics pics pics...Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29,355 Posts
shocky13 said:
Called Green Filters today and was able to order one for my HG Bullitt. I only hope that it out performs the OEM filter as that one doesnt seem bad. Should look good though.

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.
WELCOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott to IMBOC !!!!!!!!!!!



Terry
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
249 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Air Filter difference?

I too would like to know the HP difference as I ordered the green filter the other day. At the very least it will be the same as stock though I believe it should be good for a couple extra ponies as I've heard high praise for the company....anyways, it looks cool...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You are welcome on the pics.

I don't know on the hp difference...:(
I expected it to be louder; I didn't really notice a difference driving to the office this am.
Car does feel a little crisper; they really had oiled the factory filter so I am sure the green filter flows better.
The filter is well made and they really packed it well. They even put packing in the filter box and put that box in a much bigger one with much paper.

Thanks,
Ron
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
158 Posts
I had emailed greenfilters asking if their filter had the small plastic clip on the end to lock it in place, like the Ford stock part, and they said it didn't. How did you get it to fit snug in place?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47 Posts
I contacted Green Filter today and got this response to some of our questions. They seem to really want to help us out. I will order mine tomorrow. Heres a copy of their response.

"Yes the cost of $59.12 is correct. Plus shipping of course."

Also I read through the forum and was unable to post a comment without owning a Builitt myself. On the second page there was a statement that the filter did not come with the locking clip. There is a centering tab on the top of the cap of the filter and another one on the base at the inlet to align the filter in the housing. These ARE on our Green Filter. It is a direct OE fit. If you could post that also if you could also post my Information

Deric Dupey
[email protected]
724-430-2050

If ANYONE has any questions please Emal or call and ask me. Let me know if you have any other questions yourself. If you would like to order one please call in and I can take your order right over the phone.

Deric Dupey
Green Filter USA
714 Braddock View Dr.
Mt Braddock PA 15465
724-430-2050 ext 246
Fax: 724-437-0705
[email protected]
www.greenfilterusa.com

We're Going Green!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
158 Posts
wsd080546 said:
Also I read through the forum and was unable to post a comment without owning a Builitt myself. On the second page there was a statement that the filter did not come with the locking clip. There is a centering tab on the top of the cap of the filter and another one on the base at the inlet to align the filter in the housing. These ARE on our Green Filter. It is a direct OE fit. If you could post that also if you could also post my Information

Deric Dupey
[email protected]
724-430-2050
They must have misunderstood my question when I originally asked, but it's good to know it has a confirmed OE fit. Also, part# 7051 isn't listed on their site yet so it looks like you have to call direct to order it. Thanks for the info
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
wsd080546 said:
I contacted Green Filter today and got this response to some of our questions. They seem to really want to help us out. I will order mine tomorrow. Heres a copy of their response.

"Yes the cost of $59.12 is correct. Plus shipping of course."

Also I read through the forum and was unable to post a comment without owning a Builitt myself. On the second page there was a statement that the filter did not come with the locking clip. There is a centering tab on the top of the cap of the filter and another one on the base at the inlet to align the filter in the housing. These ARE on our Green Filter. It is a direct OE fit. If you could post that also if you could also post my Information

Deric Dupey
[email protected]
724-430-2050

If ANYONE has any questions please Emal or call and ask me. Let me know if you have any other questions yourself. If you would like to order one please call in and I can take your order right over the phone.

Deric Dupey
Green Filter USA
714 Braddock View Dr.
Mt Braddock PA 15465
724-430-2050 ext 246
Fax: 724-437-0705
[email protected]
www.greenfilterusa.com

We're Going Green!
The tab was there to fit under the lip but the indexing tab (near the clamp) wasn't on the one I received. Imho, it doesn't matter since it is clamped down right there, anyway....
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,220 Posts
People look at my air filter and say, boy that is a dirty filter and I tell them I only have 3k miles on my baby. I wish ford would have gone with a different colored filter!
I think the reason they went with the color they did is that it is the same color as dirt?
 
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top