Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have recently joined the ranks of the BULLITT owners. This is my 9th mustang, and one I have dreamed of owning. It is a PRISTINE 55K mile dark highland green. It is super clean and bone stock except for the K&N in the stock airbox and the 275 40 17 Pirelli P Zero Nero tires.

I am the 2nd owner. The first is a family friend who is meticulous in his car care and maintenance. I even have a log with detail regarding EVERY drop of fuel ever put into the car.

It is #4385.

Look forward to interacting here. I think our cars really are a special breed of pony car.

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,218 Posts
I never tire of seeing the same car over and over and over! Looks great! Any other pics of that silver GT?

I am just about as anal as the family friend who sold you the car. It's a disease...welcome! ;)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MustangMarkus said:
I never tire of seeing the same car over and over and over! Looks great! Any other pics of that silver GT?

I am just about as anal as the family friend who sold you the car. It's a disease...welcome! ;)
I bought that silver one wrecked for $1000. Put it back together over the course of a year. Put the cobra nose on it because I like it. hehe

Check out some before and after.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,218 Posts
Wow! Very nice! Good price too! Looks like it's time to tubb it, cage it and build up the motor! Ok, I'm just dreaming for you, but it looks great all the same. The Bullitt torque thrust's are a very nice touch.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Looks nice. Also looks like a lot of work!!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the joker said:
Looks nice. Also looks like a lot of work!!

Was a TON of work. Not like my BULLITT. It is already perfect. Just have to wax it every weekend...

·
Registered
142 Posts
I could imagine. I bought a 1986 saleen and had to put a new roof on it plus front clip ......crap I might as well say I replaced everything on it except for rims!!! I will post pictures of it soon. I miss that car....as just about half of the 249 cars and trucks that I have had since I was 13.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts