Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome all,

After rarely driving my car for four years, and then having it in full storage for two more, I am pleased to be driving it again. With my return to the car I thought I would drop back by and renew my passion for Bullitts and the forum. I'm sure many faces have changed as well as owners in the past years.

To those whom I have not met...Hello.

To those whom I used to know, but have not spoken to for some time....Hello...sorry I didn't write or call.

To those whom were, in small part one of my reasons for not staying active,...I'm back. Hopefully we can either rebuild our relationship...or at least tolerate each other more effectively.

Cheers,

Stephen D.

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
Welcome Back!!!!!!!!!!!!Glad you still have the Bullitt.....Drive it and enjoy......

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Happy to be back and checking in every now and then. I'm very pleased that everyone has stayed active. This is hands down one of the best mustang sites on the internet...especially for bullitts. Over the years I've skimmed other sites and anytime I have a mustang question I come here. A very mature and educated group. I'm very pleased that I got to be around when it was being born...and gotten to see the site mature over the years. Excellent job everyone!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.