Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm a new member,
Will heading over to Vancouver tomorrow, the 23rd, to inspect and likely purchase #2873, formerly belonging to bullittbc in Kelowna. He traded it and another car in at the Toyota dealership in Kelowna back in Feb 06 with approx 14000 km on it according to his last post. It is now at a Ford store in Vancouver with 17,800 km on the clock according to the Auto Trader ad and odometer pic. Not sure where its been over the past year and a half. Ford dealer apparently bought it from a broker. Car was still totally stock when traded in right down to the Gatorbacks which still seem to be on the car. Will post this weekend and let you know whats happening. Cheers

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,030 Posts
Thanks for posting and joining up Gary! Let us know if/when you get the Bullitt so we can get you on our Registry as the new owner... :)

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
welcome from Vancouver...good luck with buying your Bullitt...

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
welcome from Vancouver...good luck with buying your Bullitt... ;)

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the welcome everyone. I will post when I get home and keep you up to speed on what's happnin' re:#2873. This will be my 15th Mustang! Daily driver is 1997 Grand Prix with only 85000kms on it plus Pearl Red 2005 Suzuki C50 Boulevard Limited Edition, 1 of 100 in Canada. Prefer rare vehicles as I don't like to see myself coming and going on the road every five minutes! Wife Susan rides Yamaha Virago.
Cheers!

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts
Best of luck getting the Bullitt, Gary. You'll have to hook up with the rest of the B.C. Bullittheads next spring.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Welcome to IMBOC from Virginia. Good luck with the purchase!

·
Registered
59 Posts
vanislebullitt said:
Hi, I'm a new member,
Will heading over to Vancouver tomorrow, the 23rd, to inspect and likely purchase #2873, formerly belonging to bullittbc in Kelowna. He traded it and another car in at the Toyota dealership in Kelowna back in Feb 06 with approx 14000 km on it according to his last post. It is now at a Ford store in Vancouver with 17,800 km on the clock according to the Auto Trader ad and odometer pic. Not sure where its been over the past year and a half. Ford dealer apparently bought it from a broker. Car was still totally stock when traded in right down to the Gatorbacks which still seem to be on the car. Will post this weekend and let you know whats happening. Cheers

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.
Gary (vanislebullitt) - thanks for calling me last night and letting my know that #2873 has finally found a good home. I enjoyed our chat, and it sounds like you will be a great owner for #2873 being a long-time Mustang guy. Now that you have my number, call me any time regarding the Bullitt and I will try to answer any questions you may have. I can find 1st owner's name in Edmonton if you need it. Glad the car is gone to a reasonable mild weather location like Courtney.

As I mentioned to you, I have been thru an '07 Mustang GT/CS Vert in Black since the Bullitt, but it's gone now also. So is the wife's Solara SLEV6 that I traded the Bullitt for. I'm waiting for a new 2008 BMW 535xi MSport sedan which should be here this week. Alpine White with Black leather. Back to my BMW roots as I owned 11 of them in prior years, but none since 1986.

Enjoy #2873 - it's a straight, clean, low mileage car (as least it was in Feb 06 when I saw it last!!). Have fun.

bullittbc (Rick).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts