Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought the Speed Shine w/ speed shine microfiber towels, Spray on Car Wash w/microfiber towels. Probably the best microfibers that I have used. I will be using these from now on. It's $16 for a pack of three. ALso bought the microfiber shampoo/wash. It was $35 bucks. Very satisfied with the products and recommend them to you all.

The Spray on car wash i used after I washed the car even though they say you can just spary the car and wipe. I think you are better off washing it and then using this stuff.

Jim

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
I have used about all of their products, Speed Shine is in my opinion the best, also use their microfiber, great products.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
I use their Micro towels and Porter Cable pads... I like Maguire’s NXT and #7 for making 227 shine... Oh and I love there Micro Fiber cloths as well. They work GREAT!!!
<O:p
Thanks<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p

Bud <O:p</O:p

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
Joker721 said:
...I think you are better off washing it and then using this stuff.

Jim
Redundancy? Why would you need to use the spray on car wash if you just washed the car? :lol:

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
Super Products >>>>>>>>>>>> Groit's

Joker721 said:
Bought the Speed Shine w/ speed shine microfiber towels, Spray on Car Wash w/microfiber towels. Probably the best microfibers that I have used. I will be using these from now on. It's $16 for a pack of three. ALso bought the microfiber shampoo/wash. It was $35 bucks. Very satisfied with the products and recommend them to you all.

The Spray on car wash i used after I washed the car even though they say you can just spary the car and wipe. I think you are better off washing it and then using this stuff.

Jim
Hey Jim,

Your right they are Great Products. I have used their products for Yrs.

My last Order:

tigerhonaker

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
I've used their boars head brush for years on all manner of cars, bikes and paintjobs. IMO you have less chance of scratching the paint with those than a microfiber that holds dirt in it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.