·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Thanks Brad!! Now, can I borrow $140 for the d/s?? :grin:

Greg

·
Registered
203 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-03-21 09:59, 68DARKHORSE wrote:
Wow, the drive shaft is 27lb. What does the stock shaft weigh?
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

About seven pounds more.

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-03-20 23:40, Bullitt3618 wrote:
Thanks Brad!! Now, can I borrow $140 for the d/s?? :grin:

Greg
The interest will kill you! :grin:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Good prices but what are their shipping costs?

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Don't know what the shipping cost would be. Give them a call. Maybe some of the people here that got the D/S from GEF could say what the shipping is.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I got in the last time they had a group buy. Actually, I think the group buy has just continued this whole time. It still is a good deal. Shipping costs are going to vary depending on where they are shipping. For me, I paid $303.00 for the D/S and 3.73's shipped to my door. It was about 20 for the shipping. Also, the shipping weight for the D/S was 17lbs, not 27.

ps. You will love the difference this mod makes. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: True Blue on 2002-03-22 09:21 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Yeah what he said, just 4.10s :wink:

There is another thread I started about this when I put the GP together... although I can't find it??

·
Registered
204 Posts
On 2002-03-22 12:47, llama_boy wrote:
Yeah what he said, just 4.10s :wink:

There is another thread I started about this when I put the GP together... although I can't find it??

Llama boy, when you put in your new gears did you have the computer reprogrammed or just get a new chip? This is the only bit of info that is holding me up from getting a set of gears. I'm not sure what else I need besides the gear. Any input would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
I haven't installed mine yet! Just after I got them I had to leave the country for 5-6weeks... Nothing too serious.. just had to wait until her parents cooled off a bit :wink:

Seriously, I will be using the SpeedCal from http://www.dallasmustang.com/speedcal_about.htm This seems to be a popular choice and allow you the control of changing the setting without paying for a chip "reburn".

1 - 11 of 11 Posts