Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to get 12 people together for a group buy on the 18 inch Bullitt replica wheels.I have these available:
17x8 chrome-$220.00 each
18x9 painted-$225.00 each
18x9 chrome-$285.00 each
All wheels are plus actual shipping costs to your door.They have a 1 yr finish warranty and the chrome is triple plated.they can be seen at oeconcepts.com Any questions call Kelly 18002423518 or (361) 5733206

·
Registered
540 Posts
do you think leaving the 17 on the front and going w/ 18X9's on the back with a wider tire is a good idea or a stupid idea.
i am in need of ways to put the power to the ground cause i have a bunch of extra ponies going on in about a week

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
Damn, I need two 17X9 or 9 1/2's painted to look similar, at least, to the the stock wheels. Got any info on that size?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 01GTB on 2001-10-12 02:30 ]</font>

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Look in the mods forum under 18 inch wheels, there is a pic of someones car that already did the same thing..Looks real nice..

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do i need to make a better deal or someting??There is tone of people viewing this ad but only several replies..I probably could do a better price if I could generate more orders, like 12 people..I have one confirmed order only, well 2 counting mine..

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Kelly,

We spoke on the phone this past week.

I did look on the site you mentioned and I did not see a photo of the painted version. When they say painted do they mean just silver paint or 2 toned like our wheels. I'm thinking from the way it's worded on the site they mean just silver. A detailed photo of what painted means would be great .

The other reason for low response might be that a lot of folks are weighing the idea of springs to lower the car and fill up the wheel wells (about $230 ) vs. $900 plus tires. And then again alot of us yankees are putting our babies to sleep for the winter and saving up for springtime mods.

I'm still interested but a picture would be nice.

Thanks for listening,

CG

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I e-mailed the company and requsted a color pic, so i will post as soon as I get it..thanks

·
Registered
227 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-10-12 08:30, KRS 01 wrote:
Look in the mods forum under 18 inch wheels, there is a pic of someones car that already did the same thing..Looks real nice..

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

That would be me...

You won't have to paint the wheels, they match and they come in 18"x9.5" instead of just 18"x9".

For crying out loud people, just check out Performace Wheel Outlet!!! The other places, you're gonna have to either paint the wheels or be stuck with nothing larger than 9" wides.

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am going to run this special until Friday, and then I will go ahead and take care of the who are interested in buying..Thanks in advance. Kelly

·
Registered
762 Posts
KRS 01 e-mail I'm interested, however I will need to have you ship them to my APO address. Send me an e-mail

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-10-15 09:12, Bullitt#4660 wrote:
Count me in for a couple 18 inchers for the rear, only if they match the stock fronts though. Want to see the picture when you get it up.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
IF YOUR INTERESTED I WILL ORDER WHENEVER YOU ARE READY..CALL ME AT 18002423518 OR 3615733206 MON-FRI 7:30-6:00 CST THANKS KELLY

1 - 15 of 15 Posts