Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the process of trying to work a group buy on the Steeda Tri-ax shifter. In light of the "bending" shift forks in our shifters, I thought this could benefit a bunch of us Bullittheads. Here's the deal...I need to find out by next Monday how many are interested in participating in this group buy. It has to be at least 20 - 25 people to make it work. The regular price from Steeda is $189.99 + Shipping. I think we can get at least 20% off. So anywhere from $149 to $159. That being said, if we can get that price range, then post here that you would buy one. Monday I will take a count, pass it along to the company I have contacted, and get a firm price and other details. At that point I will post the infomation.

Thanks,
Brad
DHG #4865
:bullitt:

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
I'd sign up for one. I was looking to get one anyhow.
So now we have 2.

·
Registered
360 Posts
The only problem with that is will Steeda ship each of us our shifter or do they have to all be shipped to the same location? May not net a savings if they have to be re-shipped.

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm working with fordspeed.com based in Fla. They are an authorized Steeda dealer, so they will ship individually. I originally had contacted Steeda directly, but they wanted to ship everything to me and have me distribute. As an individual, I'm not set up for that. Let's get a bunch of these sold. The more people we get, the better chance we have of getting a great price. I'll have the full details next week when I give them the numbers. In my experiences with group buys, if 50 say they will buy, about 10 to 15 back out. I don't think that will happen with this group though.

Brad
DHG #4865
:bullitt:

·
Registered
981 Posts
Count me in!!

Thanks for the info and your time, Brad!

·
Registered
269 Posts
I'm in! Was just about to buy one.

Mark

·
Registered
543 Posts
Fordspeed.com also stocks the Pro 5.0 for the TR 3650. I had the Steeda. Sold it and purchased a Pro 5.0. IMHO, the Steeda Tri-Ax is 100% better than stock and the Pro 5.0 is 150% better than stock. However, the Steeda handle has the Pro 5.0 handle beat hands down. But a Pro 5.0 with a MGW handle is as good as it gets. Anyway, Joe at Fordspeed is a great guy to work with. They always ship the same day, don't put a markup on shipping and they have the best prices on the internet. You really can't go wrong with Steeda, Pro 5.0 or Fordspeed.

John

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
I got mine from Thunderbolt Motorsports for 169.95 shipping included. Make sure you can do better than that.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I definitely want one. *please* count me in.
I'll be on vacation for 3 weeks starting
Oct 15, hope I don't miss out on the deal.
I was planning on getting a tri-ax upon my
return from vacation, this group purchase
is great! I'd be interested in a group purchase of the crank underdrive pulley
as well :^)

·
Registered
109 Posts
I'm there. Let me know when we have enough buyers and what I have to do. Thanks in advance for working this deal.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I'm in for that price. Should be a good winter mod.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I would like to get one as well

1 - 18 of 18 Posts