Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All:

I got a set of GT 500 dealer take off brakes on fleabay for $701 plus shipping. Should arrive this week and I'll install and post my impressions this weekend. See ya.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Will those work with the stock wheels?!?! Cuz ID LOVE to put those on!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nope, you need the GT500 wheels (or similar). Found those on Fleabay last week. Stop me before I kill again....

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
NickChildress said:
Nope, you need the GT500 wheels (or similar). Found those on Fleabay last week. Stop me before I kill again....
LOL....Paypal for the loss..........

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
NickChildress said:
So Nick,

You have which wheels ????????

Meaning which ones are you going to run with these New Gt-500 Brakes ???????

Were you one of the people that bought the GT-500 Wheels & Tires for their Bullitt ???

Just went back & Looked !!!!!

I thought You (Nick) were the person that just got the Gt-500 Wheels & Tires.

GT 500 Wheels and Tires Here!
<HR style="COLOR: #666666" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
Hi All:

My GT 500 wheels and tires got here on Friday. Slapped 'em on and went for a test drive. A few thoughts:

I won them on this ebay auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...3AIT&viewitem=

I highly recommend this ebayer....I won the auction over the weekend, they shipped on Monday and were here Friday for a flat rate of $140. And they were packed like they were the Crown Jewels. And they were just as promised....spankin' new.
Terry

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep, that's me. Stock GT500 wheel/tire takeoffs and now adding GT500 brake takeoffs. We'll see....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts