Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one thing that taking the GT emblems off would look bad? Also is this easy or should I take it to a body shop? I was thinking of taking them off for a cleaner look. I do not want to go crazy with mods just a few suttle things. I am plaining putting 3:73 or 4:10 gears in later on this year. I also like that Mach 1 chin spoiler I have seen on a few others. Just starting to get ideas about what I might want to do.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I put on 4.6 High Performance Badges on mine and I get lots of compliments on them. You can pull them off but there are holes under it from where the badge sat in so you would have to cover those. Its not difficult you should be able to do it. Definite +1 on the gears too.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
To me, that's one of the best things about the '08s, a nice clean look.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
It does look nice without them. A few here have done that. There are 2 holes behind the symbol that would need to be filled and painted though. Thats why I just painted mine black to blend in with the car.

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
If you remove the GT badging, you will have two holes which will need to be filled in. I first went with "4.6 High Performance" badging then went for the badging that appears in my sig.

All you need is kite string (or similar) and a hair dryer to heat the badge.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
SmokinBullitt said:
If you remove the GT badging, you will have two holes which will need to be filled in. I first went with "4.6 High Performance" badging then went for the badging that appears in my sig.

All you need is kite string (or similar) and a hair dryer to heat the badge.
Nice Job Bill, A little late, but good job :lol: :razz:

·
Car Whisperer
21,578 Posts
Lightning said:
To me, that's one of the best things about the '08s, a nice clean look.
Why we like ours, not too plain. Different strokes for different folks.

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
No new pics yet, but i bought 2 new gt badges from ford, had them painted DHG and replaced the originals. Will post up pics very soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.