Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Caught up to a black GT on my way to work. cruising slow. When we got to the light together I watched for and listened for any sign. Nothing, then when thelight turned green I hear him coming out. Tires squelling, I'm ready and still on the clutch Ok he gets a little hole shot about 3 feet. I'm on the gas and off the clutch, buy the end of 1st I'm about 2 feet ahead. When I crank it into 2nd I'm starting to pull on him, I'm now just in front of him we both shift to 3rd at about the same time a good chirp and I'm really pulling him now. I'm a good 3 car ahead I let off the gas (we are on a 4 lane street Mack Ave) he come beside me and at the next corner after he honks I give him a thumbs up and we leave each other.

Now if I can only find the GT from the dealer ship the other day that said he bets bullitts. I invited him out but my car was being serviced and he left. NEXT TIME

jjrocks
Blk Bullitt #2754
Jim

I would ever exceed the speed limit or race my car on a street during the early afternoon HONEST OFFICER

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looked like an 01 to me very close resembalance to my car.

jjrocks
Blk Bullitt #2754
Jim

·
Registered
630 Posts
Good job! Great to hear a good ending with a thumbs up, instead of being told you are number one! LoL! Great Mustang fun!

·
Registered
100 Posts
do you feel traction control had any effect?
good, bad, or none?
just wondering.

·
Registered
235 Posts
those GT punks... wait a min, isn't my bullitt a GT :wink:
--WH

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
grinnin
I take traction control off every chance I can. The snail doesn't make me happy unless its rainning.

jjrocks
Blk Bullitt #2754
Jim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts