Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the people I work with gave me some pics he took of the Detroit Auto Show this year. I put them up here. I also tossed in a few of the other Ford related pics... love that lincoln! :smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt on 2002-01-22 20:58 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I love thow they used a wicked redhead in the leather flag outfit to show the car. It adds a cool retro touch to the GT40. :smile:

·
Premium Member
8,768 Posts
A friend at work went down to the Detroit Auto Show 3 times. He said all the GT-40 female models had a hardcore look about them. Different than the wholesome look the auto manufacturers typically try to portray.

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts
I really like the Lincoln!!! Maybe in a few years it will come out since they're doing away with the Continental. Hmmm... I also noticed the Marauder. Still trying to talk dad into getting one. I think it's down to that or a Lincoln LS.
Cam

·
Registered
630 Posts
WOW! That GT-40 is something else! They should build it!

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lots more pics from the show here at conceptcarz.

(The site is a bit slow there, so be patient).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt on 2002-01-23 09:00 ]</font>

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Nice pics. They need tp build the GT-40 to go after the Viper and the Z-06 Vette. It would be cool if they could bring back that ol' 427 SOHC,with fuel injection of course,to really give it some punch!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts