Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
I cringe every time I see that. What kind of MORON gives the keys to that car to a 14 year old kid?

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its a new 2007 shelby gt500

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
I've seen that elsewhere advertised as an Eleanor.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Mr.BULLITT said:
Yeah, it is the cervinis C-500. The Renaele looks like this:
There are a few different Ronaele's though. The one you posted is the 700R. It has a completely different front end that the standard 350R and 450R Ronaeles. For instance, compare the front end of the one I posted to the front end of the one you posted. They have been making them since '05 and they always try to make each year a little different from the others.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
4fit? said:
There are a few different Ronaele's though. The one you posted is the 700R. It has a completely different front end that the standard 350R and 450R Ronaeles. For instance, compare the front end of the one I posted to the front end of the one you posted. They have been making them since '05 and they always try to make each year a little different from the others.

Yes but there is a distint difference between the Cervinis models and the Ronaele. The one in the youtube video is a cervinis. i don;t remember any ronaele coming with the Shelby type wheels.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Mr.BULLITT said:
Yes but there is a distint difference between the Cervinis models and the Ronaele. The one in the youtube video is a cervinis. i don;t remember any ronaele coming with the Shelby type wheels.
oh yeah, I'm not arguing that. After looking at the vid last night, it is definitely a C500. Just saying that there are a few different variations of the Ronaele cars. :wink:
Also, most of the Ronaele cars were delivered with the GT emblem still affixed to the fender. The C500 has no badging on the fenders, just like the one in the vid.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
4fit? said:
oh yeah, I'm not arguing that. After looking at the vid last night, it is definitely a C500. Just saying that there are a few different variations of the Ronaele cars. :wink:
Also, most of the Ronaele cars were delivered with the GT emblem still affixed to the fender. The C500 has no badging on the fenders, just like the one in the vid.
Yeah, and after seeing that 700R at the show, i think I'd rather have a Ronaele. lol

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
chrisW said:
its a new 2007 shelby gt500
no it's a not..

it's a regular gayed up Mustang with a body kit

1 - 14 of 14 Posts