Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was watching Speedvision, and I saw an ad for the Gtech Pro which (for $139.95) is supposed to read Accel and braking times, 1/4 mile times, lateral accel in Gs, and so on.

Does anyone have any experience with this?

I wonder if it would be worth picking up (if its accurate, would be kinda neat since it easily swaps between cars.

http://www.gtechpro.com/prod.html

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
From the GTech Pro website:

"In order to acheive such high accuracy Maximum G range of G-TECH/Pro is ~1.3 G's. This is fine for all the cars who's 1/4 mile E.T.'s are above 7 seconds. If you have a car that's below 7 seconds you may experience inaccurate measurements due to clipping. Clipping is
when the amount of G-Forces exceeds the limits of G-TECH/Pro. This can't hurt G-TECH/Pro but it can upset the measurements. Clipping will manifest itself by longer times than expected."

Sub-7 second 1/4 miles in my Bullitt? I WISH! :-B

DHG #1161

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullittoid on 2001-06-09 19:58 ]</font>

·
Registered
53 Posts
something else to consider is that BFG is having a deal, where if you buy a set of 4 tires (don't remember which ones qualify) they give you a mail in deal for a free G-tech Pro.
I know tire rack is doing it, so you could check w/ them for details.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts