Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone up for meeting at Hooters in Denton of 35 on wed or thurs this week. Should be good weather, around 630 or 7 till whenever. I posted on DFW stangs and stangnet. Waiting to here from others there. I'll post up later when I know for sure. A while back a lot of us used to meet there every wed night so should be a good turnout. Haven't had one in a while. All are welcome to come.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
I'll forward it to my brother, but I will not be there. On a weekday after work it would take me forever to get to Denton in traffic.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea. we might move it to lewisville so anyone up for lewisville. some of the dfwstang guys said lewisville would be better.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
UDBullitt said:
yea. we might move it to lewisville so anyone up for lewisville. some of the dfwstang guys said lewisville would be better.
Move it to San Antonio and I'll be there! :grin:

·
Premium Member
18,430 Posts
Lewisville is half the way to Denton. Not bad, but I work, so off to work I go on every Wed, Thurs, and Friday... I might show up if I am available on a day shift. That's like the week of Christmas. So maybe in January? Keep posting the whenand where of your GTG, and I'll come when I can!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok. we didn't meet after all. i'll post up next time. i rather meet in the day time anyway david

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
how about wed, 12-19-07 say around 6pm. Denton Hooters. I'll post on dfwstangs too.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
maybe someday we call all get together. im free this weekend. anyone up for it. can't sunday though, i know someone with a special birthday lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts