Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My father still wants to see me run the track before he goes up north to South Dakota. So I might take ole' Blue out, with the door damage, and make the runs. Hopefully, not really trying to though, I will pull my 13 run. :smile:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Remember the original Bullitt had some dents too. Probably helped Steve go faster. Good luck on you run, you're so close to the 13 Club!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Line up against a Z and I can almost guarantee that you will get into the 13's. I have found that if I have some competition in the other lane it keeps me on my toes and I have a better run.

1,169 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-21 18:12, Bullitt1164 wrote:
Line up against a Z and I can almost guarantee that you will get into the 13's. I have found that if I have some competition in the other lane it keeps me on my toes and I have a better run.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
You ain't kidding!!! I made my best runs aginst a LS1 and a Z06. But stay away from cars that run 2 sec. faster,I find about mid track I start shuting down the car,(aborting the run)a car that runs alot faster is not good for you "consintration". A set of mental "blinders" will help.... :-B

(Best ET to date 13.73 my Bullitt is stock other then Nitto DR's)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BULLITT #1042 (Ray Ackerman) on 2002-01-21 23:17 ]</font>

·
Registered
229 Posts
What they said...line up against an ls1 fbody or a vette and you will probably run faster COMPETITON got to love it!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts