oh wow!
TT4V
nice!

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
MustangMarkus said:
Oh my! Who's is that?
It is BC's twin turbo DOHC blue Bullitt.

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Its an Oscillation Overthruster, obviously.

·
Premium Member
12,773 Posts
Mr.BULLITT said:
I thought his were mounted in the front bumper on either side???
What used to be in that car is no longer....totally redone.....and lord have mercy does it look sweet!

I try to keep away from MPH and the progress on 3230....cuz everytime I go I am drawn to BC's true blue instead of my own! 3230 was getting too ****ed off at me looking at another woman!

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
BULLITT3230 said:
What used to be in that car is no longer....totally redone.....and lord have mercy does it look sweet!

I try to keep away from MPH and the progress on 3230....cuz everytime I go I am drawn to BC's true blue instead of my own! 3230 was getting too ****ed off at me looking at another woman!
Ah, well its still pretty awesome. Is it still the same motor just built from the bottom up?

Or is a 5.4L

·
Premium Member
12,773 Posts
the same Cobra 4V that was in it before.....I do not believe the mill has been worked over.....just all the peripherals that are being changed out/added for the new TT setup...as well as the other work being done to the entire car (like striping out over 100lbs of wiring and retaining minimal required), fuel cell, on and on and on....this will be one fast Bullitt!!!!

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
BULLITT3230 said:
the same Cobra 4V that was in it before.....I do not believe the mill has been worked over.....just all the peripherals that are being changed out/added for the new TT setup...as well as the other work being done to the entire car (like striping out over 100lbs of wiring and retaining minimal required), fuel cell, on and on and on....this will be one fast Bullitt!!!!
crazy fast. they allready hit a 9.80 in it. i cant wait to see if they get their goal. fastest bullitt there is

1 - 20 of 37 Posts