Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Sweet! you got the sports right? did you use caster\camber plates, and are there any rubbing issues in the front or rear? Looks great man.

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Car has a great lookin stance now. Very nice.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
I HATE YOU!!!! I noticed that sale one reply to late. anyways ill be getting the Super Sports maybe, but i may wait and do a full Road Race Suspention. the thing looks killer man. you need to get that S/C put on like now.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
And A second note. everytime i see your car at shows and stuff, the more i think im right that ford shouldve done that hood.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Harold: Looks great! Did you win anything at the Ft Walton Beach car show/

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I haven't decided if I'm going to run CC plates yet. Going to wait for them to settle all the way first. No rubbing issues yet but I do have a new route to my house cause I can't make it over the neighborhood speed humps anymore. Aaron the SC is on hold right now... next mod is the clutch/flywheel and a shifter first. I didn't make it to the show with my springs in... but I did place 1st for the modified class I was in.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
FL_Bullitt said:
I haven't decided if I'm going to run CC plates yet. Going to wait for them to settle all the way first. No rubbing issues yet but I do have a new route to my house cause I can't make it over the neighborhood speed humps anymore. Aaron the SC is on hold right now... next mod is the clutch/flywheel and a shifter first. I didn't make it to the show with my springs in... but I did place 1st for the modified class I was in.
yeah i know what you mean, i just cracked my front spoiler and my passenger side Mud flap just got ripped off too. im gonna see about getting the mudflats cut and smoothed.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Mr.BULLITT said:
yeah i know what you mean, i just cracked my front spoiler and my passenger side Mud flap just got ripped off too. im gonna see about getting the mudflats cut and smoothed.
couldnt u just get the cobra ones...wouldnt they mate up pretty good. Im sure if they worked it would be about the same price as getting the stock ones shaved and all that

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
hockeyplayerhere said:
couldnt u just get the cobra ones...wouldnt they mate up pretty good. Im sure if they worked it would be about the same price as getting the stock ones shaved and all that
no the cobra pieces are slightly different. ill probobly do the cutting and all myself.

·
Premium Member
6,282 Posts
Don't forget the bump steer kit. It is probably more important than the plates. The tie rod angle is now much too severe. Level it out with the bump steer kit. I had Scott Hoag put one on my 04 GT.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts